Last/Next Concert(s) and tour/show announcement thread

I have a ticket waiting for the Feb. 8th Warfield show. Just up to me if I'm able to make it or not.

3b18fa7e1fd98198f06aef2641da42af

Just got tickets for Allah-Las November 24.
Tried to get Kikagaku Moyo tickets, but they sold out. I’m gonna find some though.

Good stuff you go and listen to! Also recognized that in the other thread already. Love me some neo-psych stuff. Saw both bands during the last couple of months.

Good stuff you go and listen to! Also recognized that in the other thread already. Love me some neo-psych stuff. Saw both bands during the last couple of months.
Sweet!
Looks like I’ve secured a Kika ticket, as well. I had tickets to see them last year, but a buddy of mine had VIP for Nick Cave, so I went to that instead.
Where are you located?

Munich area. Most bands(huge/smaller bands) play there when on tour in Germany so its easy to see loads of gigs all the time :cool:

Munich area. Most bands(huge/smaller bands) play there when on tour in Germany so its easy to see loads of gigs all the time :cool:
I’d love to visit Germany, everybody I know that’s been has loved it.

I just saw a posting on Facebook for their show. I thought they were dunzo a long time ago.

I saw them about ten years ago and Mascis solo. Great show if you liked them

Went to Cypress Hill last weekend and will hit Umphrey’s McGee this Sat. Ahead the next month or so Soulive, Lotis and Start Making Sense (Talking Heads cover band)

Swervedriver and Diiv in the past month. Black Midi coming up in a few weeks!

Seriously considering driving to Phoenix to see Rage at the end of March.

Just saw Allegaeon.... They're amazing live

Paladin was fun pure cheese power metal.

Angel Olsen next weekend. Don’t know much about her, but I like what I’ve heard. She headlined night one of Levitation, so she’s gotta be something.

Got tickets to see suffocation (minus Frank Mullen which really bums me out) and belphegor with abiotic and necronomicon in Grand rapids on the 17th. Gunna be awesome!

Five finger deathpunch and 3 days grace 2weeks ago...big deathpunch fan..not disappointed :)

Went to the Suffocation Belphegor show last night... hail satan! I smiled ear to ear like a mad man, almost couldn't handle it it was so brutal... awesome show from top to bottom but Belphegor was the highlight... crushing... bought a ton of merch and pbr...

Man, I searched for this thread and thought it was gone. To find it sticky'd is awesome!

Seeing The Disco Biscuits Friday and Saturday in Syracuse. Gonna fuck my feet up but these will be my first Biscuits shows since 2010. Watching their streams recently I anticipate a funky nasty get down.

Saw Kikagaku Moyo and The Allah-Las this week. These and WAND were my shows of the year.

Palm Reader in Swindon tomorrow night. Saw them in the summer but they were on a smaller stage at a festival and the sound was gash. Tomorrow's gig is in a tiny venue with a good sound system so really looking forward to it. Just trying to resist the temptation to look up their last few setlists on setlist.fm lol.

Also just bought tickets to see Conjurer in Bristol next January. They're only the support act, the headliners are some death metal band called Insomnium but as I missed Conjurer's recent tour I wasn't gonna miss the chance to see them live again.

Last edited:
Palm Reader in Swindon tomorrow night. Saw them in the summer but they were on a smaller stage at a festival and the sound was gash. Tomorrow's gig is in a tiny venue with a good sound system so really looking forward to it. Just trying to resist the temptation to look up their last few setlists on setlist.fm lol.

Also just bought tickets to see Conjurer in Bristol next January. They're only the support act, the headliners are some death metal band called Insomnium but as I missed Conjurer's recent tour I wasn't gonna miss the chance to see them live again.

Are these Prog Metal bands?

Back