Last/Next Concert(s) and tour/show announcement thread

Gojira is excellent live

Saw them for the first time this past Thursday night. Fucking intense performance, right up there with the best “heavy” shows I’ve seen. Highest recommendation for metal fans.

Last concert I saw was The Strokes at the Wiltern last month. Was their 1st show in 2 years.

Next concert is this upcoming weekend. Paul McCartney at Petco Field.

Gojira is excellent live

Yeah I've heard several people say they're the best live metal band. Their live album and the various live shows I've seen on Youtube all seem to confirm that. Really looking forward to it!

Got free tickets to the Van Morrison gig in Belfast botanic gardens last night
index.php
Me and my girlfriend were just dandering around last night listening, and we were just chilling on a wall outside the gardens... Next thing some fella gets out of a car and offers us 2 free tickets, his mate had just not showed and he said we could have them. I asked how much but he said it wasnt about the money, nice fella! Really lovely evening even with a bit of rain and Van was actually in good form.

Last concert I went to was the Snoop Dogg 25th Anniversary concert in Oakland in April
Was probably the best show I ever been to in my life
Snoop, E-40, Too Short, Mac Mall, Philthy Rich, Warren G, Dogg Pound

Next concert Im going to is Kings Of The West in San Jose in September
Snoop, Ice Cube, E-40, Too Short, Game, Warren G, Berner, Psycho Realm

Last concert was Lynyrd Skynyrd and it was great. Next is probably Slipknot for the 3rd time.

Saw Chromatics last month and they were good. I also saw FM-84 last Thursday and they were excellent. They did a cover of 'everybody wants to rule the world' and it was awesome. Place went nuts. One of the funnest shows i have been to in years.

Wand fucking ruled last night!

What up mofos I want to know about the last show you saw and the next one you have planned. If you have a few coming up soon list them. Only 2016 shit please.

Last one I saw was Dinosaur Jr. this past Sunday which was great. I'm pretty sure they were playing Lou Barlows part from a saved track. Nothing he did matched with the sound. To add to my theory, after the first song he said "I'm so fucked up."

I want to go see Hard Working Americans this weekend but probably won't. I can't miss that fight. Also supposed to see STS9 next Saturday but I'm so broke I doubt that happens.

September is loaded for me:

10th - Bassnectar

16th - Widespread Motherfucking Panic

17th/18th - Music Midtown (The Killers, Alabama Shakes, Beck, Twenty One Pilots, Lil' Wayne, Band of Horses, Deadmau5)

22nd/23rd - two nights of Umphreys Mcgee
Next up the misfits with Danzig and cromags. Since my last visit, mdc, suicidal tendencies, tsol x2, dead Kennedy's and Greta van fleet. After misfits here comes hank williams jr

Next up the misfits with Danzig and cromags. Since my last visit, mdc, suicidal tendencies, tsol x2, dead Kennedy's and Greta van fleet. After misfits here comes hank williams jr
Sweet. That is a ton of stuff. How was Greta?

Last concert I went to was the Snoop Dogg 25th Anniversary concert in Oakland in April
Was probably the best show I ever been to in my life
Snoop, E-40, Too Short, Mac Mall, Philthy Rich, Warren G, Dogg Pound

Next concert Im going to is Kings Of The West in San Jose in September
Snoop, Ice Cube, E-40, Too Short, Game, Warren G, Berner, Psycho Realm
That's cool as hell. I have been listening to some one school rap recently.

Got free tickets to the Van Morrison gig in Belfast botanic gardens last night
index.php
Me and my girlfriend were just dandering around last night listening, and we were just chilling on a wall outside the gardens... Next thing some fella gets out of a car and offers us 2 free tickets, his mate had just not showed and he said we could have them. I asked how much but he said it wasnt about the money, nice fella! Really lovely evening even with a bit of rain and Van was actually in good form.

A most excellent turn of events!

Gojira / Black Peaks / Rolo Tomassi in Birmingham on 29th June.

As expected, Gojira smashed it last weekend. Unfortunately Black Peaks had to pull out due to illness.

Next one is a local festival next week called 2000 Trees. Frank Turner, Every Time I Die, Therapy?, Jamie Lenman, Loathe, Deaf Havana, You Me At Six and about 1000 other bands over the course of three days. Not the greatest line up for me but I won tickets so I can't really complain.

I'll probably check out Gojira on this tour then

LA Forum just announced Slayer is doing their last ever American show on Nov. 30

Primus, Ministry and Phil Anselmo and the Illegals opening for them.

Back