Last/Next Concert(s) and tour/show announcement thread

Decided on a whim today to buy tickets for Stabbing Westward on Oct 4 at the HOB. Used to love them in the 90s so hopefully they can still put on a decent show. They were only $25 so probably worth it.

Last show was King Gizzard, next show is Hatchie on Tuesday.

Just saw on Spotify that Jinjer are playing near me end of November, went to buy tickets are they're already sold out :mad:

Next gig is in two weeks time which is a little free festival near me where a band called Phoxjaw are playing. They're so good live and are really the only band I'm interested in seeing there.

Then next month I've got Black Peaks in Bristol and Press To Meco in Oxford, which will be good as I get to take my 10 y/o son...his second ever gig!

Last was some Local bands nobody knows.

Next is Gojira and Behemoth in florida. Slipknot and some other band(Volbeat) will be there, but probably wont stay for that.

Gojira is really good live. Volbeat is a great live band.

To be honest Volbeat was great live but in a concert consisting of Behemoth, Gojira and Slipknot they just seemed so out of place. Man stay for Slipknot. Fan or not of the music the live show is crazy! Also if you only stay for the first 2 acts you'll be there and gone in 2 hours.

Tool at Prudential Center in Newark, NJ (November 16th)

OM at Pioneer Works in Brooklyn, NY (December 14th)

This will be the first time seeing both bands and I am fucking stoked for both concerts. Al Cisneros is my favorite bassist ever. I've been a fan of Tool for a very long time and had the chance to see them live in 2006 at Nassau Coliseum here on Long Island but seats were nose bleed so my brother and I decided against it thinking the band would come back but they never did until this year. Got damn good seats for Tool and the OM gig is GA so I'll be right up in front of Al the whole concert.

Next concert is Slayers farewell tour in November. Slayer, Ministry, Primus, and Phil Anselmo.

Sitting through some nepotism before Iron Maiden takes the stage

im gonna miss revocation and beyond creation

latest

Hallowed be thy name and a street dog for the night cap!!!!

Massive Attack on Wednesday, they’re touring “Mezzanine”, 20th anniversary. Friday, I’m seeing Built to Spill, touring “Keep It Like a Secret”, so I’ll be partying like it’s 1999.

Chelsea Wolfe in (I think) November at the Wonder Ballroom in Portland unless I find out about anything else coming up that I can't miss.

Last was SXSW. A little bit of a dry spell between the two, lol

Stereolab on Wednesday, Oh Sees on the 14th.

Saw The Messthetics (drummer and bassist from Fugazi) at the Hollywood Forever Cemetery last night.

I also saw Henry Rollins, John Frusciante and Omar Rodriguez Lopez (At the Drive-In; The Mars Volta) in the audience.

Next show is Pinback in November.

Previous was Rammstein in July, now OOMPH! on 5th of October

71949492_10162453191460217_1383453736780693504_o.jpg

These guys were pretty fucking awesome last night

UFO 50th/ farewell with Armored Saint. 10/10

Back