Law Latino SDG&E Line Man Sues Utility For Firing After False "White Supremacy" Accusation Went Viral

This is so stupid that I want to laugh...

But this man's (and his family) life is in tatters.

Fuck the left woke mob... My disdain grows everyday for these fucks.

Mine cannot grow anymore, I absolutely despise every single one of the odious cunts. My hatred and ill will towards them has peaked, it can't get any worse. I wish nothing but misery and terrible things to these people.

Leaving aside the erroneous accusation , the below statement from the O.P.'s article is nonsensical

Emmanuel Cafferty is not a white supremacist. If he were, he would subscribe to a doctrine wherein he admits his own inferiority, as Cafferty is of mostly Mexican descent.

Mexican is a nationality , not a race. There are White people in Mexico and elsewhere in Latin America and many are White supremacists. Even mixed Hispanics can be White supremacists because they can identify with their White side and look on Amerindians , Blacks and Mullatoes as inferior.

Leaving aside the erroneous accusation , the below statement from the O.P.'s article is nonsensical

Emmanuel Cafferty is not a white supremacist. If he were, he would subscribe to a doctrine wherein he admits his own inferiority, as Cafferty is of mostly Mexican descent.

Mexican is a nationality , not a race. There are White people in Mexico and elsewhere in Latin America and many are White supremacists. Even mixed Hispanics can be White supremacists because they can identify with their White side and look on Amerindians , Blacks and Mullatoes as inferior.
That’s not really white supremacy. That’s looking down at people that are black or native only or what have you. That’s racism but it’s not WS.
I think it’s funny how WS or the nonsensical claim of it has spilled over into Asians and Latinos. It’s rapidly losing meaning and the soft really needs to stop this nonsense before there is a violent backlash due to ruining people’s lives.

If someone's personal opinion is expressed in a forest without wifi, will the Twatter mob be able to hunt it down and cancel it

That’s not really white supremacy. That’s looking down at people that are black or native only or what have you. That’s racism but it’s not WS.
I think it’s funny how WS or the nonsensical claim of it has spilled over into Asians and Latinos. It’s rapidly losing meaning and the soft really needs to stop this nonsense before there is a violent backlash due to ruining people’s lives.

It very much is White supremacy because these folks believe Amerindians - derogatorialy called Indios - and Blacks are racially inferior. These folks also believe in doing what ti takes to maintin White hegemony over the power structure. In Bolivia, the Whites and Mestizos were opposed to the Amerindian Evo Morales, because Morales was seen as supporting the historically suppressed full blooded Amerindians.

If North America can have White supremacy then why couldn't Latin America, when both regions saw colonization by Europeans and their descendants still control both regions, for the most part.

Recently Argentina's president was accused of racism when he said Argentines came from ships while Brazilians came from the jungle and Mexicans came from the Indians.

Latin America has a caste system, which was racially based. The Whiter you were, the higher up the caste ladder you were.

It already has, which is why these movements will eat themselves eventually - there's only so far you can run before you reach the edge, the Left have completely devalued term after term and in the end, there will be nothing left for them to cling to.

Mexicans are literally HITLER now. I guess white supremacy is the biggest issue Mexico faces, right? Honk.

Anyway, losing your job over nothing???????????????????????????????????????????????????????

welcome-to-the-party.gif

Mexicans are literally HITLER now. I guess white supremacy is the biggest issue Mexico faces, right? Honk.

Anyway, losing your job over nothing???????????????????????????????????????????????????????

welcome-to-the-party.gif
There is a Neo Nazi youth group in Mexico, created by one of Mexico's main political parties, the conservative National Action Party (PAN) . Former Coca Cola executive and President of Mexico Vicente Fox was a PAN party member.
https://www.latintimes.com/mexicos-...nization-protect-society-against-moral-187262

I love that this mess started with a baseless accusation of racism and now the person accused is suing with a claim of racism towards him.

Any of you still think all this focusing on race is a good thing?

There is a Neo Nazi youth group in Mexico, created by one of Mexico's main political parties, the conservative National Action Party (PAN) . Former Coca Cola executive and President of Mexico Vicente Fox was a PAN party member.
https://www.latintimes.com/mexicos-...nization-protect-society-against-moral-187262
Yeah dude and I can point you to Cholos that live in Japan. Doesn’t mean it is widespread or culturally relevant.

You’re explaining a bunch of nuances that aren’t relevant to American culture. He is not going to be accepted by any white supremacists and isn’t one and wasn’t ever likely to subscribe to those beliefs.

By your definition of belief in that, we can also find Black white supremacists, in which case it is obvious how utterly worthless and pointless it is to debate that. Or are you going to explain to me about the nuances of colorism?

But wait, here’s a video of a drunk Karen saying something racist. Clearly we’re still in the 50s.
This is another cog in the whole bullshit churning machine that really pisses me off, the selective emphasis they use to continue their nonsense.

Seriously, how many people in America, supposedly a "horribly racist country" (according to that 58miles guy or whatever he is, verbatim, I can pull up the post) would call themselves "Nazis", or at least ascribe to the racist and race-centric principles of them? Could you find even 10,000.00? Cue the retards saying "That's 10k too many!" No shit, sherlock. We have too many everything. We have one too many AIDS viruses. We've had two too many World Wars. Do we torpedo lives and cities and economies over those?

And I'm not even saying that racism shouldn't be addressed; it should. But the distribution of reports is so remarkably skewed like an enormous comb-over. On the planet.

Hey look at this.
https://chicago.suntimes.com/crime/...-humboldt-park-police-puerto-rican-day-parade
Chicago: Puerto Rican man and his wife, dragged out of their car and shot by at least three people. Why? Because the retards thought the Puerto Rican flag, which was being displayed, on PUERTO RICO DAY, was a confederate flag.

"Police would not comment on the video Monday morning. No one was reported in custody, and no descriptions or images of the attackers were released."

Well I fucking wonder why that might be.

Don't see any of the networks covering this comfy piece. And if I hadn't brought it up how many people would have never heard of it?

In case anyone is wondering, the video is graphic, unmistakable and heart-wrenching. The guy tries to cover up his woman to protect her.

And yet despite all this, and despite the fact that this happens in copious volume, and despite the fact that there is an obvious, blatant and coordinated effort by the media to memory hole stuff like this, despite the fact that every fucking blue checkmark is either telling you that white people are the problem, that whiteness is a disease OR standing in solidarity with those who do so... if you dare to express fear, or even say or indicate that there is a problem, you will get the usuals on here saying "Oh poor white boys so scared," or something that basically to the effect of:
1) You're so privileged that something as obscure and seldom as this makes you think you're under attack
and/or
2) Now you know how minorities feel all the time.

Both of which are bullshit and logical fallacies.

Is Chinese also only a nationality?

Why is it racist to call covid the chinese virus then?

People need to mind their own damn business and stop worrying what someone else is doing or just looking for anything to be offended towards. Hope the guy that was blamed gets a massive payday. This nonsense is getting out of hand, everyone wants to be a victim of something these days

Last edited:
I love the angle of the, "but I'm not even WHITE!" It is like we all know only white people should lose their jobs for doing big fat nothing burgers. When it spills over to a LatinX it is big news and controversial. Weaponized white hatred isn't supposed to hurt minorities, and especially coming from Leftist white men.

Sorry, it is kind of fucking hilarious. The madness of it all.

R42e93194dc5c8a81cde392fbc9787ec1

Why does Obama throwing that up surprise you? He's half white!!! :eek:

This is another cog in the whole bullshit churning machine that really pisses me off, the selective emphasis they use to continue their nonsense.

Seriously, how many people in America, supposedly a "horribly racist country" (according to that 58miles guy or whatever he is, verbatim, I can pull up the post) would call themselves "Nazis", or at least ascribe to the racist and race-centric principles of them? Could you find even 10,000.00? Cue the retards saying "That's 10k too many!" No shit, sherlock. We have too many everything. We have one too many AIDS viruses. We've had two too many World Wars. Do we torpedo lives and cities and economies over those?

And I'm not even saying that racism shouldn't be addressed; it should. But the distribution of reports is so remarkably skewed like an enormous comb-over. On the planet.

Hey look at this.
https://chicago.suntimes.com/crime/...-humboldt-park-police-puerto-rican-day-parade
Chicago: Puerto Rican man and his wife, dragged out of their car and shot by at least three people. Why? Because the retards thought the Puerto Rican flag, which was being displayed, on PUERTO RICO DAY, was a confederate flag.

"Police would not comment on the video Monday morning. No one was reported in custody, and no descriptions or images of the attackers were released."

Well I fucking wonder why that might be.

Don't see any of the networks covering this comfy piece. And if I hadn't brought it up how many people would have never heard of it?

In case anyone is wondering, the video is graphic, unmistakable and heart-wrenching. The guy tries to cover up his woman to protect her.

And yet despite all this, and despite the fact that this happens in copious volume, and despite the fact that there is an obvious, blatant and coordinated effort by the media to memory hole stuff like this, despite the fact that every fucking blue checkmark is either telling you that white people are the problem, that whiteness is a disease OR standing in solidarity with those who do so... if you dare to express fear, or even say or indicate that there is a problem, you will get the usuals on here saying "Oh poor white boys so scared," or something that basically to the effect of:
1) You're so privileged that something as obscure and seldom as this makes you think you're under attack
and/or
2) Now you know how minorities feel all the time.

Both of which are bullshit and logical fallacies.
Race baiting leftists killed those people. The constant fear mongering about white supremacists made those morons think they actually found some.

Media doesn't care about this story because the victims weren't black and killed by white people. If so the entire world would have erupted.

Back