Latvia crushes Russia in basketball

elwani

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
In men’s 3x3 basketball to win gold at the Olympics!

2019-manila-challenger-mvp-karlis-lasmanis-of-riga-ghetto-2.jpg

Latvia’s Karlis Lasmanis drained a shot from behind the arc to close the game and seal a gold-medal-winning 21-18 victory over the Russians in the debut of 3-on-3 basketball at the Olympics.

Lasmanis spotted up and swished the shot and then was dogpiled by his three Latvian teammates. They will bring home the country’s first medal of the Tokyo Games.

284E35B1-A552-40FE-A343-0E0DB4F7BEF1.jpeg

Latvia, Fuck Yeah!

*Russia
*Basketball
*3v3 Russia

This is whole new Inception version of...
*"I don't give a shit"
within a
*"I don't give a shit"
within a
*"I don't give a shit"

This company owns that league.

cooked.jpg

I don't know where you live but this kind of chain is cruelly missing in most western countries. Why do we have fried chicken or no chicken? That sucks.
The only thing that could come close that I can think of is St-Hubert in Québec but they only have normal roasted chicken , not these delicous-looking varieties like in that pic. And they don't do take out.

White guys cant jump 2 announced

Except its called black guys cant jump

Main characters are played by anthony mackie and tomas arana

Film starts by mackie playing street basket in riga due to missing flight back to states and being bored.

White guys cant jump 2 announced

Except its called black guys cant jump

Main characters are played by anthony mackie and tomas arana

Film starts by mackie playing street basket in riga due to missing flight back to states and being bored.

Should have gone to a nightclub instead. Plenty of ballplaying going on there.

I don't know where you live but this kind of chain is cruelly missing in most western countries. Why do we have fried chicken or no chicken? That sucks.
The only thing that could come close that I can think of is St-Hubert in Québec but they only have normal roasted chicken , not these delicous-looking varieties like in that pic. And they don't do take out.

Swiss Chalet bro.

600x600_smart_fit.jpg

LOL some mod made the title more specific, must be Russian

Today basketball, tomorrow land war in Asia

Wars have actually been started over sport (well where a catalyst at the very least). Diplomatic relations were closed between Honduras and El Salvador the day after the World Cup qualifiers between the two (marred by fan violence/riots), they were at war within a week of the game. Many regard the first strike in the Yugoslav wars as the red star/dynamo Zagreb game. On the other hand Ivory Coast’s civil war was halted for their World Cup qualifier. I think another war started because of a race.

Swiss Chalet bro.

600x600_smart_fit.jpg

Bro. YOu just sent me down memory lane.
Chalet Suisse (I only know it under its name in French) was THE BOMB. Much better than St Hubert, BTW. I remember the taste of their chicken and the fries, after like 30 years of it being defunct.
Thanks for this.

Bro. YOu just sent me down memory lane.
Chalet Suisse (I only know it under its name in French) was THE BOMB. Much better than St Hubert, BTW. I remember the taste of their chicken and the fries, after like 30 years of it being defunct.
Thanks for this.

Swiss Chalet was better than St Hubert? Interesting. I’ve never tried St Hubert but was wondering about it. I took my wife and my son out to Montreal and Quebec City when he was still just a baby in early 2016 to visit some of my extended family that’s out there and saw St Huberts around and wondered about them but never found the time to go try them out.

Wars have actually been started over sport (well where a catalyst at the very least). Diplomatic relations were closed between Honduras and El Salvador the day after the World Cup qualifiers between the two (marred by fan violence/riots), they were at war within a week of the game. Many regard the first strike in the Yugoslav wars as the red star/dynamo Zagreb game. On the other hand Ivory Coast’s civil war was halted for their World Cup qualifier. I think another war started because of a race.
oh man fucking?race wars are the worst
unless they involve quarter mile drags and Vietnamese gangsters

Back