Media Laura Sanko really does have a sense of humor..

She's hot, down to earth and a bit dorky, what's not to like.
Some people on here tend just to hate women in general.

Sanko's fun and actually a solid commentator/analyst/interviewer. Maybe this is a hot take, but given how much Bisping has been spiraling lately, I really wouldn't mind seeing her in the commentary booth with Felder and Anik or whoever for a Fight Night card just to see how it pans out rather than purely sticking to DWCS.

That would be the first event I didn't watch.
Or I'd watch the entire thing on mute.

5d8843n.gif

Sanko's fun and actually a solid commentator/analyst/interviewer. Maybe this is a hot take, but given how much Bisping has been spiraling lately, I really wouldn't mind seeing her in the commentary booth with Felder and Anik or whoever for a Fight Night card just to see how it pans out rather than purely sticking to DWCS.

Yeah because Sanko is going to provide some real in depth analysis as a color commentator like Paul Felder and Bisping…

Man some of you guys take simping to the next level.

<{walkerwhut}>

She’s a good troll. That actually made me angry. Respect.

Yeah because Sanko is going to provide some real in depth analysis as a color commentator like Paul Felder and Bisping…

Man some of you guys take simping to the next level.

<{walkerwhut}>

Get the fuck outta here dude. It isn't "simping", it's wanting an alternative to Bisping moaning about how the Twitter trolls are mean to him, open-scoring the fight, or hazing his fellow commentators for so much of the time he's on the mic. I used to rate him higher than DC and Cruz on commentary despite some flaws, but in the last year or so he has gone to shit.

I had serious doubts about Sanko, but she has seemed surprisingly okay with her work on DWCS.

That would be the first event I didn't watch.
Or I'd watch the entire thing on mute.

I can't imagine the loss for the entire MMA community, not having you as a viewer. I don't imagine the sport would ever recover.

Where the hell are you from where most men behave that way? I feel for you.

oh sorry, carry on with your psychology degree, i guess i have no clue as to what i've seen.

Back