Laurel Hubbard Qualifies for the olympics

@Phlog if you can't identify with her struggle I think you should respect her wishes.

Bit ironic that we as a bunch of men are talking about women's competitions.

You could do this with the mens division too. Just say you identify as a man with 10 times the T levels of a normal competitor. LOL

Or just say you identify as a silverback gorilla and you need to make the transition.

This isn't the war room. Go there if you wanna bash trans people.

We are living in absolute clown world. Kiss goodbye rhyme, reason and any form of life we remember fondly. I would throw shit at this person and gladly be ejected from the arena. If I was a competitor, I would refuse to compete and would encourage my fellow competitors to form some kind of alliance and refuse to compete until this monstrosity is removed from competition.

So you would dedicate your whole life to getting to the Olympics but then quit over something that probably won't even win? I don't agree with it either but come on man.

So this dude sucked dick at lifting weights so he cut off his dick?

@Phlog if you can't identify with her struggle I think you should respect her wishes.

Bit ironic that we as a bunch of men are talking about women's competitions.

Hah, well we're competing in em, might as well talk about em. In fairness I'd be talking about it if the situation was reversed and women were competing Vs men with a biological advantage. It's a good point though still.

I guess it's kinda our evolved job to protect women from men, I can't help myself but stand up for the weak.

Guy couldn't cut it competing with other men so decided he's now a woman for easier competition?

...how stunning and brave.

This isn't the war room. Go there if you wanna bash trans people.

There is zero trans bashing on my part.

I posted a video with Caitlyn Jenner saying she was against biological males competing Vs females. She knows.

This is not a political issue, it's social, it's interesting, it's a topic the Mayberry wax lyrical on.

I 100% support people in becoming their true selves.

So this dude sucked dick at lifting weights so he cut off his dick?

Apparently you don't have to have cut anything off. You just need to have T levels only 4 times an elite level female for 12 months.

I can't believe the IOC has allowed it.

NZ is balls deep in clowns world

Lock this person in a cage with Nunes for 30 minutes

I wonder what percentage of trans people despise people like this

This is the woke unstoppable force meeting the woke immovable object.

Samantha Bee told me I was evil for thinking this is fucked up. I'm going to listen to her and try to work on myself.

tenor.gif

Back