Laurel Hubbard Qualifies for the olympics

i'm thinking about lobbing off my dick and joining a womens rugby league just so that i can get dogpiled by a group of savage women.

I wanna see Hannah Mouncey wreck shop at the Olympics, Macho Man style.

i'm thinking about lobbing off my dick and joining a womens rugby league just so that i can get dogpiled by a group of savage women.
Bottom surgery is no longer even a requirement, so... Laurel still has all his dangly bits.

Hopefully WMMA just turns into a bunch of guys fighting each other and we can do away with it.

You don’t need surgery. Just pretend and you’re in.

And just when you thought Karma was righting a cosmic injustice……

Satire.

I asked my gay daughter about this. She rolled her eyes and said how ridiculous it is they are letting this happen. Our state has already gone through this where two trans athletes pretty much decimated the girls track and field championships. A biological girl won a single race.

“Her” dad is worth $50m+ and a politician from NZ, can’t find any information AT ALL about “her” before 2017-18.

No prior name or athletic records, nothing.

little bit odd don’t you think, no information about a 44 year old child of the mayor of Auckland?

Very interesting.

The Wikipedia says, ‘laurel competed in international weightlifting for the first time in 2017. . . After having left the sport for 16 years’ lol. It’s a fringe sport (saying this on an MMA board) followed by not that many people. And Roy Nelson has a longer wiki than her father.

But I want to point out — United Bro Front (U.B.F.). We don’t have to worry about this. Women should police their own records. Who cares.

The most insane thing is the IOC ruling for female athletes with testicles (LOL) is that they're allowed to have 10 nmol/l of testosterone in their system when actual female athletes are not allowed more than 2.4 nmol.

Just clown world with the "equality" push

Very interesting.

The Wikipedia says, ‘laurel competed in international weightlifting for the first time in 2017. . . After having left the sport for 16 years’ lol. It’s a fringe sport (saying this on an MMA board) followed by not that many people. And Roy Nelson has a longer wiki than her father.

But I want to point out — United Bro Front (U.B.F.). We don’t have to worry about this. Women should police their own records. Who cares.

Honestly that’s what I’m leaning towards, if these chicks don’t all just boycott the shit they deserve to have their records snatched up.

Very interesting.

I mean, the dad was the mayor of a major city.

there should be more public records available on his family. It’s odd AF. Zero mentions at all older than 2017-18. Scrubbed.

Looks like the Marxists (Cultural Marxists) are trying to use a plant to further their globalist agenda in an effort to promote communism as well. Good catch.

Back