Laurel Hubbard Qualifies for the olympics

“Her” dad is worth $50m+ and a politician from NZ, can’t find any information AT ALL about “her” before 2017-18.

No prior name or athletic records, nothing.

little bit odd don’t you think, no information about a 44 year old child of the mayor of Auckland?
From New Zealand. No one gives a shit about the child of a mayor, even of our biggest city. When he was mayor the city didn't have 1 united mayor, he was one of 4 mayors of different parts of the city. I couldn't tell you how many kids if any the current mayor has, and he was leader of the countries opposition party in parliament at one point.

A quick wikipedia scan shows that before transition, Laurel held men's junor weighlifting records. A quick google showed sources from 2010 and 2012. I don't know what sort of conspiracy you are going for here.

I asked my gay daughter about this. She rolled her eyes and said how ridiculous it is they are letting this happen. Our state has already gone through this where two trans athletes pretty much decimated the girls track and field championships. A biological girl won a single race.

Tell your daughter the only way it will stop is by female athletes protesting this on and off the track.

R4c821e5a3706bed7c66e679bf132d432

Females athletes should boycot and leave the Olympics. The training they dedicated all their life to get to the top will go to waste if this is lunany goes on.

Last edited:
She transitioned at thirty something and will be 4yrs older than any previous female olympic weightlifter. She competed against males before she realised her true calling.

https://olympics.nbcsports.com/2021/05/06/laurel-hubbard-olympics-weightlifting/

How do people not boo her when she stands on the podium, she spent over 30 years on the performance enhancing drugs of being a man and just because she's had low T for 12 months she can go and smash women.

I cannot wait to see this in boxing FFS.

He still has bollocks, man. There is no SHE in this argument, he still has male reproductive organs. As you said, it's mental. It's mental that this craziness is being tolerated and encouraged.

“Her” dad is worth $50m+ and a politician from NZ, can’t find any information AT ALL about “her” before 2017-18.

No prior name or athletic records, nothing.

little bit odd don’t you think, no information about a 44 year old child of the mayor of Auckland?
Gavin Hubbard is his birthname. And that's pretty much everything there is to be found I think.

I just got perma banned from a mostly liberal forum that I had been a member of for about 12 years for disagreeing with this decision <45>

I didn't even say anything too inflammatory and kept it fairly respectful I thought, sticking mostly to the facts about how the IOC guidelines aren't enough to mitigate the advantages of going through puberty as a male. 2 liberals actually agreed with me and a transgender member went off on a tirade calling us bigots and transphobes, and even wishing death on one of them. I guess I was banned for being a bad influence.

Just disagreeing with this decision makes you a transphobe and bigot, worthy of death in many people's eye's now, truly crazy times.

I just got perma banned from a mostly liberal forum that I had been a member of for about 12 years for disagreeing with this decision <45>

I didn't even say anything too inflammatory and kept it fairly respectful I thought, sticking mostly to the facts about how the IOC guidelines aren't enough to mitigate the advantages of going through puberty as a male. 2 liberals actually agreed with me and a transgender member went off on a tirade calling us bigots and transphobes, and even wishing death on one of them. I guess I was banned for being a bad influence.

Just disagreeing with this decision makes you a transphobe and bigot, worthy of death in many people's eye's now, truly crazy times.

Tell me this, if m2f are not males anymore and are completely their chosen gender then why no successful f2m athletes ?

*MikeDrop*

It's sad to see post modernist social constructivists get themselves stuck up a blind ally. The movement has done a lot to unpick where power is, it's done a lot of good for repressed minorities.

Now it seems to have a life of its own.

In this regard what I think is sad is that there legitimately is instances where gender reassignment makes sense. I mean ultimately there are many abnormalities that take place in the expression of hormones key in the formation of primary sexual characteristics etc.

The arguement of: there is only power and language, things are so because we call them so. Has helped us liberate oppressed minorities. But we are now getting to the point where the rubber meets the road.

Really it's a good thing that we've pushed so far, you have to over shoot if you want to light up the dark corners. But it's like colouring in a colouring book. If you're gonna go up to the lines you'll go over occasionally, it's the price you pay for rapid growth.

This stuff where ex, or part men compete against women physically is unfair. It's basically a feminist issue but feminism is wounded by this scenario because they've been championing the social constructivist there's no biological difference between men and women for some time now. Which when you say it out loud is patently absurd.

Last edited:
It's sad to see post modernist social constructivists get themselves stuck up a blind ally. The movement has done a lot to unpick where power is, it's done a lot of good for repressed minorities.

Now it seems to have a life of its own.

In this regard what I think is sad is that there legitimately is instances where gender reassignment makes sense. I mean ultimately there are many abnormalities that take place in the expression of hormones key in the formation of primary sexual characteristics etc.

The arguement of: there is only power and language, things are so because we call them so. Has helped us liberate oppressed minorities. But we are now getting to the point where the rubber meets the road.

Really it's a good thing that we've pushed so far, you have to over shoot if you want to light up the dark corners. But it's like colouring in a colouring book. If you're gonna go up to the lines you'll go over occasionally, it's the price you pay for rapid growth.

This stuff where ex, or part men compete against women physically is unfair. It's basically a feminist issue but feminism is wounded by this scenario because they've been championing the social constructivist there's no biological difference between men and women for some time now. Which when you say it out loud is patently absurd.

This isn't even an ex-man though, he still has fucking bollocks! He's a man with a ponytail, nothing more nothing less, it's absolute clown-world.

This isn't even an ex-man though, he still has fucking bollocks! He's a man with a ponytail, nothing more nothing less, it's absolute clown-world.

Yeah.. it's pretty fucked. There are women born with testicles though so it's not a defining red line, unless in the Olympic committee decrees it so.

When you get into the weeds of how they come to the qualification criteria it gets pretty complicated with all the various conditions etc that they have to accommodate.

Back