Laurel Hubbard Qualifies for the olympics

All of the sudden Conservative males care about women’s sports or women doing something outside the kitchen in general

All of the sudden Conservative males care about women’s sports or women doing something outside the kitchen in general
*a sudden. Also you're just a leftist shill. How can you support feminism and also destroying female achievements?

The most insane thing is the IOC ruling for female athletes with testicles (LOL) is that they're allowed to have 10 nmol/l of testosterone in their system when actual female athletes are not allowed more than 2.4 nmol.
This is devoid of all reason.

Competitive mountain bike racer was undefeated until she lost to a transgender competitor
"'It's so unbelievably unfair that this is happening."

"People are afraid to speak out," Ingraham said. "I bet if you did a secret poll -- anonymous -- I bet this would poll at 90 percent, at least, of people responding are against this. Probably 98 percent of women, against it. But they're all afraid -- they're afraid of being canceled, correct?"

"Correct," Schneeberger replied. "I get private messages all the time from women and they're scared to say anything. They're afraid they're going to lose their jobs, they're going to lose their sponsorships, they're going to lose their spots on teams.

"Everybody is silencing these women. They're afraid of being bullied and being called names online. And it's just not right. They're forced to stand on the podium and smile and act like it's okay to get beat by someone with an unfair advantage."

Go fuck yourself

Yeah, because only liberals have daughters in sports.

This is the response you get when you have no fucking defense

QsiNNR9UXVGSih8pOR5hBsDcwcrNHEAoZCvDRgRNzrmDgiYjJ-dJ157pruVGgKqk7HAgUV8ZEPhVx1_W8xBkheyjLBmkKLk25EIqFXJDrzHMr9hQNL0

Here... I fixed it for you

All of the sudden Liberal cucks care more about men competing in women’s sports than the women who are supposed to be participating.

Go fuck yourself

QsiNNR9UXVGSih8pOR5hBsDcwcrNHEAoZCvDRgRNzrmDgiYjJ-dJ157pruVGgKqk7HAgUV8ZEPhVx1_W8xBkheyjLBmkKLk25EIqFXJDrzHMr9hQNL0

All of the sudden Liberal cucks care more about men competing in women’s sports than the women who are supposed to be participating.
This. Weak argument when you have no argument. You know you are grasping at straws to virtue signal when you give some stone cold facts that bone density, muscle, upper body strength, etc and the person responds with "Conservatives mad".
@Ophydian literally has no argument, facts, or even a stake in this other than his tribalistic desire to throw shade at conservatives.

They don't seem to notice nobody gives a fuck if Women who transition to men want to play male sports. Because there is no inherent problem with that.

QUOTE="Scerpi, post: 165298013, member: 173935"]Go fuck yourself

All of the sudden Liberal cucks care more about men competing in women’s sports than the women who are supposed to be participating.[/QUOTE]

This. Weak argument when you have no argument. You know you are grasping at straws to virtue signal when you give some stone cold facts that bone density, muscle, upper body strength, etc and the person responds with "Conservatives mad".
@Ophydian literally has no argument, facts, or even a stake in this other than his tribalistic desire to throw shade at conservatives.

They don't seem to notice nobody gives a fuck if Women who transition to men want to play male sports. Because there is no inherent problem with that.

Go fuck my self? I’m sorry you can’t take the obvious joke for what it is. How often do conservative males on this forum disparage women? You may or may not, I don’t know your specific stance, but it’s toxic here. A vast majority of these incels see women as lesser humans who should be thankful to be birthing children and making supper for their men. They give the former POTUS a pass when he belittled Cruz wife, Carly Firoina and talking about blood coming out of everywhere when describing that Fox lady who was “tough” on him. They gave him a pass about locker room talk when it came to grab them by the pussy. Any time pay and women come up you can expect the literal pieces of shit to come out of their pathetic hiding places. So when I talk about you pathetic POS not caring about women sports, I’m making a fucking joke about you.

If this pisses you off then maybe I hit a nerve you pathetic excuse for a man.

And @Halifax you brain dead halfwit, just because I point out the obvious doesn’t mean I’m a supporter this person competing in women’s sports, because I don’t. I do not believe transgender people should compete against biological same sex. You only see two options because 3 would be impossible for your tiny brain to imagine.

And @Halifax you brain dead halfwit, just because I point out the obvious doesn’t mean I’m a supporter this person competing in women’s sports, because I don’t. I do not believe transgender people should compete against biological same sex. You only see two options because 3 would be impossible for your tiny brain to imagine.
Such anger.

The brain dead halfwits are the ones joining threads just to stick it to the other sides and not contribute to the topic at hand.

You just basically said "yes while I completely agree with that, FUCK YOU conservatives! Saying fuck you is more important than contributing to the topic"

These partisan "gotcha" posts are half the reason dialogue here never goes anywhere

Last edited:
QUOTE="Scerpi, post: 165298013, member: 173935"]Go fuck yourself

Go fuck my self? I’m sorry you can’t take the obvious joke for what it is. How often do conservative males on this forum disparage women? You may or may not, I don’t know your specific stance, but it’s toxic here. A vast majority of these incels see women as lesser humans who should be thankful to be birthing children and making supper for their men. They give the former POTUS a pass when he belittled Cruz wife, Carly Firoina and talking about blood coming out of everywhere when describing that Fox lady who was “tough” on him. They gave him a pass about locker room talk when it came to grab them by the pussy. Any time pay and women come up you can expect the literal pieces of shit to come out of their pathetic hiding places. So when I talk about you pathetic POS not caring about women sports, I’m making a fucking joke about you.

If this pisses you off then maybe I hit a nerve you pathetic excuse for a man.

Do you have anything constructive to add to the discussion without insulting anyone?

Makes me wonder if I'm being a misogynist, white knighting my way to women's aide.

I think it's that I am concerned by the lack of fairness as a result of my knowledge as to the biological differences between men and women. I'm very much anti most modernism and this seems to be a primary battleground between it and modernism at the moment.

Females athletes should boycot and leave the Olympics. The training they dedicated all their life to get to the top will go to waste if this is lunany goes on.
I think most of them are at a point of no return after how much they've invested into their sports unfortunately. I do hope we see someone speak out, but it's going to take lots of balls to do it in the current climate.

Back