Laurel Hubbard Qualifies for the olympics

JzwsDB.gif

Apparently you don't have to have cut anything off. You just need to have T levels only 4 times an elite level female for 12 months.

Having 4 times the testosterone of an elite level female for a year makes you a female? I'm so confused.

People don't like dealing with trans-related issues because it's dangerous politically and personally. People systematically prefer to take the easy path, even when it harms society as a whole, and in this instance that means toeing the politically correct line.

I don't expect anything will be done about men in women's sports until it becomes very widespread and egregious. Until then it's easy to ignore isolated injustices.

For starters we should stop enabling these frankenstein lab experiments by obediently using their new faked gender labels. He is not a she, and referring to him as such only encourages more fraudsters to take the same path.

Fucked up, but not my circus, not my monkeys. I found that people can put a stop to anything if enough of them are passionate enough.

the year is 2060something
no biological woman has won a gold medal at an Olympics for 30 years

You wanna identify as a different sex or race or species than the one you were born with? Fine. If you aren't hurting anyone, live your life.

This is different. You hit sexual maturity as a male, you should compete as a male. That is it.

I wonder why more ruthless regimes that only care about the medal count don’t exploit the West’s liberal self immolation and just stuff all the women’s events full of “transvestites”

I wonder why more ruthless regimes that only care about the medal count don’t exploit the West’s liberal self immolation and just stuff all the women’s events full of “transvestites”

Been going on for a while, chief....

fa97ec0c-c884-11e9-b4e3-f796e392de6b_1320x770_152733.png

She transitioned at thirty something and will be 4yrs older than any previous female olympic weightlifter. She competed against males before she realised her true calling.

https://olympics.nbcsports.com/2021/05/06/laurel-hubbard-olympics-weightlifting/

How do people not boo her when she stands on the podium, she spent over 30 years on the performance enhancing drugs of being a man and just because she's had low T for 12 months she can go and smash women.

I cannot wait to see this in boxing FFS.
Hopefully people here know me well enough to know how pro LGBTQ I am and fiercely despise homo/transphobia. but this is simply a ridiculously unfair advantage and should be booted out of the sport. It's a touchy subject and I don't know how they could do it fairly as a solution so everyone gets a fair shake tbh.

Back