Laurel Hubbard Qualifies for the olympics

Glad to see his rival openly calling this a joke. This person must have incredibly thick skin, because I'd be so fucking embarassed to be living this kind of charade - I wouldn't be able to look people in the eye. Absolutely no shame, this person.

Having a set of testicles and a penis and fully believing that you are a woman was considered a mental illness throughout history. Only recently did POLITICIANS force the medical community to change that designation. Why? And why has our media embraced this former mental illness? Why are they promoting it when this mental illness often leads to suicide?

How many people who are confused and mentally ill are going to see this condition, and see it promoted and celebrated, and then choose to do something severe that they will eventually regret? Men cannot be women. All should be free to live the life they want. Do what they want, but men competing against women is objectively wrong. Women are inferior athletes on a biological level. I am a feminist, and I will stand with biological women when it comes to this issue.

It is sad that feminists no longer support ACTUAL WOMEN.

The straightforward solution here would be to create separate transgender divisions, just like there are many different paraolympic divisions. This would also benefit female to male transgenders who would be competing against biological women instead of having no chance in male divisions. I don't know why society is catering to male to female transgenders, who are clearly taking advantage of the novel and poorly defined nature of the situation to score unearned victories.

Clown World. Seriously, how did we get here?

honkler-800x458-1557156403.png

Such an easy thing to solve and completely bonkers that it has come to this.
This is good.

The world needs to see this insanity in all its glory. I hope he takes home the gold, smashes the world record and makes the biological women cry on the podium. Let the world see.
This. On some level the world needs to sort this out and it's going to take throwing it in everyone's face to do it.

The solution is simple and I don't understand how we are not implementing it.
Trans individuals regardless of identity or transitioning status compete with biological males. Solves all problems.

Female to male- wants to be treated as male gets to be treated as male

Male to female-will still be treated as female but if they want to compete they compete against biological males.
Think it's unfair? You are admitting the male body has a biological advantage that ideology does not negate. It's better for the small percentage of trans athletes to have a disadvantage than the large pool of biological females having a disadvantage but this way we still preserve everyone's right to compete.

If the argument is the trans individuals should have a fair competition than the only answer is 4 categories for every sport. (Female,Male,Male-toFemale, Female-toMale)

When these trans women start dominating women's sports, I'm sure it's just because they were coincidentally the best athletes.

Nothing to see here.

Back