Lead Hook Variations and Different Uses

Centaur

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I made this video mostly because of a convo with Shincheck about using the hook to push people into the kicks, but also for those who are always asking about hand position or leg position.
Let me know if you use any of these variations or if you have any questions:

I made this video mostly because of a convo with Shincheck about using the hook to push people into the kicks, but also for those who are always asking about hand position or leg position.
Let me know if you use any of these variations or if you have any questions:

good stuff man, your videos are good, nice quality, solid breakdowns, etc. keep them coming.

Thanks man! Have you put out any lately? I’m sure is subscribed to your channel but I don’t recall seeing any recently.

Thanks man! Have you put out any lately? I’m sure is subscribed to your channel but I don’t recall seeing any recently.

no i have been pretty inactive for a while now, i make one here and there, but i havent been training regularly for like 2 yrs now, and im no longer coaching for any gyms so its kind of tuff to produce vids regularly. Trying to make a comeback soon and maybe start fighting again early next year perhaps so Ill try to start pumping them out again then. Yeah I know I subscribed to your channel a while back as well.

Back