Leave a legendary photo

Quinton-Jackson-2.jpg

Can't sleep, and trying to think of iconic images from the past. Even Georges knew he lost this one...

gsp.0.jpg
Man whatever. Cosmetic damage dont mean shit,unless we should not bother watching any fights and just look at the aftermath pictures???

Man whatever. Cosmetic damage dont mean shit,unless we should not bother watching any fights and just look at the aftermath pictures???
Did you watch the fight? Both Georges and Dana were surprised when Buffer announced him as the winner. You can see it in their reactions and on their faces.

Now, GSP just seems to naturally mark up and show damage, I'll admit that. I mean, BJ and Diaz both made him look pretty scary, but still got the win. I'm not debating that cosmetic damage does not determine fights. I am saying that Hendricks won their fight (even though I was rooting for GSP -- is what is).

Did you watch the fight?
No I never did,not once the whole time,ever never. I aint never watched anything in my life. I dont even watch the stars in the sky,or the big titty babes wlakin around. I aint seen shit! lol

I just assume GSP won,because he's better looking and handsome fighters never lose.

Back