Lebron Vs Colby...

Colby could just chip away at his leg and combine with oblique kicks. Wouldn't take many kicks to shut him down.

Colby would win this in any way he wants.. size advantage is useless if you don’t know how to fight

the pros that i used to train with were all between 160-180.
Only one time did i see one of them have trouble with a guy in off the street. That guy was 5’11 240, built like a tank, and the sparring got very heated and he still lost to a submission, but gave as good as he got until then.

I was shocked, as id only ever seen these guys dominate outsiders to that point.
Then I saw the guy on PPV winning a province wide toughman contest, and in talking to him learned he had done six months of boxing preparing for that contest, as well as having wrestled in high school and played football to a good (Canadian) level. He was no joke.

Keep in mind these were all regional champions that never made it past the region (except one of them, who became quite famous, but was a kid at this point)

Colby is levels better than these guys, and a little bigger to boot. Lebron is bigger and more athletic than that guy was, but there is no evidence that he is a fighter, or that he has ANY previous training.

Colby would grab a low single, and never let him up. If he got up by sheer size and athleticism, Colby would simply drag him down again. Lebron wouldnt have the cardio to last, and no, running up and down a court does not imitate wrestling. Basketball players are in great shape, but its a totally different application, they never deal with handfighting and the build up of lactic acid that brings for one.

Oh, that reminds me of GSP vs Laraques in a takedown match years ago. Georges Laraques was 270, the toughest and strongest guy in the NHL, and GSP blanked him in takedowns, and it only got easier each time as big Georges tired. Hockey is all about core strength, balance and huge legs, Georges is/was a beast. Stronger than Lebron.

Starts with them squaring off sloppy foot work and wild swinging from LeBron allows colby to grab a single. Gets LeBron down and beats the shot out of him until he decides to stop.

Back