Left Hook Linda puts guy to sleep

ralphus1

It's hard to be a saint in the city
@Gold
Reaction score
Move out of town, change name, commit seppuku, etc.

damn, that bitch is like 250lbs easy and she came up swinging her arms and shit that was funny, the guy got laid out but what are you gonna do about it? you take a swing at a woman and you go to prison for years, might as well take the L right there

I love how she confused him by swinging/crossing her arms prior to the punch.

That is like some 100 hands Shaolin shadow boxing type stuff.

This girl had some brothers growing up.

tenor.gif

Look at those tree trunks swinging before the destructive collision...

lol I'm not so sure that's anything to be ashamed of. She probably can take 70+% of dudes in a fair fight.

I love how she confused him by swinging/crossing her arms prior to the punch.

That is like some 100 hands Shaolin shadow boxing type stuff.

I’m not sure why this one is so satisfying. Part of it is obviously because this guy was actually pursuing a fight with a woman. But I think you’re right that the style of her knockout was awesome. The arms swinging, the body language, the suddenness. Kinda like the Masvidal vs Askren knockout.

I actually saw one comment that it was a sucker Punch. No way. If you challenge somebody like that and then they walk all the way up to you, what else would you be expecting other than a punch? What foreshadowing was he expecting? Ridiculous.

Another beautiful reminder that just because you have a penis doesn't mean you're a man.

38sagh.jpg

I’m not sure why this one is so satisfying. Part of it is obviously because this guy was actually pursuing a fight with a woman. But I think you’re right that the style of her knockout was awesome. The arms swinging, the body language, the suddenness. Kinda like the Masvidal vs Askren knockout.

I actually saw one comment that it was a sucker Punch. No way. If you challenge somebody like that and then they walk all the way up to you, what else would you be expecting other than a punch? What foreshadowing was he expecting? Ridiculous.

Haha. Some of the clips in this sub forum are too brutal for me. But I really do enjoy them when the person getting destroyed certainly deserves it. Even when totally drunk wasted people act out. They deserve it.

I have been blackout drunk and/or on drugs numerous times and have never assaulted or verbally berated anyone in public.

I cant imagine the bad karma someone has to get to a state like that, and what came their way is certainly deserved.

Even watching videos of people driving tall semis into 11'8 bridges is timeless

Back