Opinion Left wing Joe Rogan on Liberal Outrage Culture "You're Making More Republicans!"

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Joe Rogan basically saying outrage culture is annoying and pushing people to the right, do you agree?

Because republicans don't have an outrage culture?

I'm sure it does happen, but I don't think it's very common. I personally know a lot of liberals who fucking hate SJW far leftist types just as much as conservatives do. I think reasonable liberals will feel no need to move to the right because of far left idiots, just as conservatives feel no need to move to the left because of far right shithead white supremacists.

I'm sure it does happen, but I don't think it's very common. I personally know a lot of liberals who fucking hate SJW far leftist types just as much as conservatives do. I think reasonable liberals will feel no need to move to the right because of far left idiots, just as conservatives feel no need to move to the left because of far right shithead white supremacists.

I've definitely moved from centric to more right because of them. I'd rather align myself with dumb assholes over people who are just bat shit crazy.

I'm outraged that you're outraged!

Not quite, Republicans get frustrated not outraged at Democrats. Like how a father becomes annoyed when the kids won’t settle down and act normal.

Liberal outrage culture has consequences as they have all the cultural power. THey control all cultural outlets. They control academia admissions and threaten higher learning itself by weaponizing the “woke” student.

This has meshed into control of large international corporations as well. Their culture is also “woke”

People are rebelling against an entire system that surrounds them and attacks them.

Rogan is right.

I've definitely moved from centric to more right because of them. I'd rather align myself with dumb assholes over people who are just bat shit crazy.

Riiiight. Evangelicals aren’t batshit crazy huh?

I find I'm being pushed further and further right. And I used to think of myself as more liberal than center.

Not quite, Republicans get frustrated not outraged at Democrats. Like how a father becomes annoyed when the kids won’t settle down and act normal.
Please, people got upset at Mad Max: Fury Road being too “””feminist”””.

I'm outraged that you're outraged!
That's outrageous.

Anyways, Joe's right. The concept of alienation isn't important to extremists on either inside of the aisle, though.

I mean, I can understand what he is saying. I had all intentions of checking out the debates to see if there was a candidate that stood out and didn't spout crazy ass ideas, it didn't take long to realize I wouldn't be voting for any of them. Biden seems the least bat shit crazy of them, so I hope he ends up being the nominee. If you guys had someone, anyone, that isn't crazy as fuck, you could defeat Trump.

Riiiight. Evangelicals aren’t batshit crazy huh?

They are but their version of forcing their beliefs on me is knocking on my door and then walking away when I politely decline their conversation.

They aren't out there trying to get me fired for not conforming to their crazy ass beliefs.

Last edited:
Back