Legacy wise do you rate Wilder on the same level as Wlad

MoreKane

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
In terms of legacy, resume. Their title runs etc. would you put him on Wlad’s level?

Did you mean Vitaly ?

He was champ but didn’t unify, defended 9x, which is similar to Wilder.

45 wins 41 KOs.

On paper they have some similarities.
I’d put Vitaly above Wilder though, he was a much more complete fighter- better fighter IQ, and he faced better competition, at least in terms of the top guys he beat, in my opinion.

Last edited:
Quite a bit higher than Wlad's and guys like Louis, but not quite at the level of Valuev's.

He’s lost a fight, not retired. As much as I think fury will batter him again he has the most genuine punchers chance in the history of the division. He may well reign again

Did you mean Vitaly ?

He was champ but didn’t unify, defended 9x, which is similar to Wilder.

45 wins 41 KOs.

On paper they have some similarities.
I’d put Vitaly above Wilder though, he was a much more complete fighter- better fighter IQ, and he faced better competition, at least in terms of the top guys he beat, in my opinion.
No I meant Wlad.

and Prime Fedor would SPANK Wilder in a real fight

what does that have to dow ith anything?
Wilder would double leg Fedor like he did Fury. Fury had to bounce off the ropes just to stuff that takedown. It should've been ruled as a knockdown actually because the ropes held Fury up.

Wilder would double leg Fedor like he did Fury. Fury had to bounce off the ropes just to stuff that takedown. It should've been ruled as a knockdown actually because the ropes held Fury up.
LMAO. Good spot!

Yeah I was surprised with Wilder's improved wrestling game. Remember he had no answer for Stiverne's double leg years ago.

Wilder's resume isn't remotely close to Wlad's, any way you twist it.

Wlad's resume is above and beyond every other heavyweight of the last 15 years.

Last edited:
Wilder's resume isn't remotely close to Wlad's, any way you twist it.

Wlad's resume is above and beyond every other heavyweight of the last 15 years.

While Joshua and Fury may more more impressive marquee wins than Wlad, their resumes are very top-heavy with no depth.
assume Wlad fought more top 10 fighters at the time than Wilder?

Hm let me see. 21 title defenses vs 10, 12 year as a champ vs 5 year champ of a single sanctioning body. The best HW on the planet for at least 5-6 years vs the best HW on the planet for like half a year. Wins over prime Povetkin, Chagaev, Ibragimov, Haye etc. against 2 wins over 40 year old ortiz, breazeale and stiverne ??? is this a serious question? Wlad is Top 10 all time. Wilder is maybe Top 30-40

Back