Let’s go Hobbit Whittaker

Law Dog

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
You heard it here first.. Put you money on
Hobbit Whittaker?

Can I get a Shoop of a Hobbit Whittaker, please...?

1:53

Last edited:
You heard it here first.. Put you money on
Hobbit Whittaker?

Can I get a Shoop of a Hobbit Whittaker, please...?

1:48

so you want old punch drunk nog or maybe arnold saying his name? or you want some crazy lord of the rings meme?

Frodo was a can.

Whittaker's not the same after Romero.

it's hard to say right now, but those two fights with romero put a toll on him. and fighting a guy who seems impossible to finish in gastelum, isn't a good following fight lol.

There's only one return and that's of the Jedi.
Return of the king is arguably better than Return of the Jedi but the rest of Star Wars orig trilogy remains king.

Return of the king is arguably better than Return of the Jedi but the rest of Star Wars orig trilogy remains king.

I was referencing clerks 2 lol.

it's hard to say right now, but those two fights with romero put a toll on him. and fighting a guy who seems impossible to finish in gastelum, isn't a good following fight lol.

he was finished just 3 fights ago.

he was finished just 3 fights ago.

oh, that's right, to weidman. though in that fight, weidman won due to wrestling and size. i don't think whitakker will have that kind of advantage.

Bobbit Whittaker may be the favorite but my heart is with Gastelum.

Gollum Knocked himself and Sauron the fuck out. Frodo didnt even get a real win.

I'm guessing Colby wouldn't like you much...that's a good thing, actually. lol

Who you callin a nerd,friendo?

Well, it started with the LOTR knowledge. It's not an insult, friend-o. I only mean it in the smarts department...not trying to pin taped glasses on you or anything. lol

Well, it started with the LOTR knowledge. It's not an insult, friend-o. I only mean it in the smarts department...not trying to pin taped glasses on you or anything. lol
giphy.gif

Back