Lets post some of our favorite fights because Coronavirus

Seano

Hands of bone
@plutonium
Reaction score
Since there's no new boxing coming down the pipe for a bit, lets post some good fights that people may have missed or forgotten.Boxing, mma, K1 - whatever is cool.
War here-

How about Adamek vs Briggs

jGQjjT7.gif

Last edited:
I remember yelling at my TV during this one. Slow starter but worth sitting through.

I vividly recall watching this as a kid back in July of 1981 during a blistering heatwave that gripped much of the nation. I remember dripping sweat as I watched the action unfold in what became one of the most memorable slugfests I'd ever seen. It still stands as one of my favorites all these years later.

A recent fight that I feel doesn't get enough love. It wasn't quite Foreman-Lyle but it was close.

Can’t find the full fight, but when Belcher decided to play footsie with Palhares, I was like fuck...no...Belcher dealt with that beast...

I vividly recall watching this as a kid back in July of 1981 during a blistering heatwave that gripped much of the nation. I remember dripping sweat as I watched the action unfold in what became one of the most memorable slugfests I'd ever seen. It still stands as one of my favorites all these years later.

Hell yeah. Great fight there.

Roger said this was his toughest fight.

Might as well add these two fights from the WBSS finals:

Competitive fight, but I think Lomachenko won the majority of rounds:

I remember yelling at my TV during this one. Slow starter but worth sitting through.

Great fight, haven’t seen this in years. Weren’t there people posting last month about how liakhovich was the worst title holder of all time? Clearly they never actually watched him fight when he wasn’t shot.

Was going to post some the Vasques vs Marquez wars. Can’t seem to find them.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back