Lets post some of our favorite fights because Coronavirus

I remember watching this fight thinking Alvarez got robbed, now I think it was a close fight but those scorecards were BS

Been watching quite a few of Foreman’s fights and one memorable one to me is George Foreman v Ken Norton, not only does it depict how styles completely make fights it also is interesting the power and strength difference between two men who are a similar size.... as ken norton is quite big however during this fight is overpowered in every way possible

Been watching quite a few of Foreman’s fights and one memorable one to me is George Foreman v Ken Norton, not only does it depict how styles completely make fights it also is interesting the power and strength difference between two men who are a similar size.... as ken norton is quite big however during this fight is overpowered in every way possible
Here's the Stewart fight. George was in surprisingly tough in this one.

Corona still over us, so I decided to rewatch Holyfield-Tyson I ... I didn't realize how much of a pain in the ass Evander was with his God talk in the post fight interview ...

Interviewer: This is one of the biggest surprises in boxing we ever had.
Evander: Well you know, I give glory to God. And for everyone to know that: You can't choose against God. When God involved, Jesus alive, and I thank God...
Interviewer interrupts him: Why did you guanratee...?
Evander: Because my God is the only true God and anything must bow to God.
Interviewer getting annoyed: Well apart from that and apart from religion, because God is I hope for all of us. Let's get off that, let's get on to boxing. How did you fight such a brilliant fight?
Evander: Well, with the spirit of God. Like I told everybody, whatever the spirit leave me to do, that's what I would do.
Interviewer: Did you see him getting tired?
Evander: It's not about getting tired. It's about what God wanted me to do.

Even thought this one just happened, it was a really good rewatch. Charlo coming out guns blazing, knocking down Harrison early made things interesting from the beginning. Harrison’s composure while walking down Charlo and landing those crisp body shots was very impressive. Charlo staying resolved and focused late in the game kept him throwing that double left hook with power,securing the win at the end. Excellent fight to rewatch during quarantine.

Put together two fighters with the worst fight iq and you have yourself a good brawl

Was going to post some the Vasques vs Marquez wars. Can’t seem to find them.

Geeze, not sure how many other boxing quadrilogies there are, but these guys sure take the cake for the most brutal.

Talk about brain damage, and not to mention Vasquez lost sight in one of his eyes when all was said and done. smh

Geeze, not sure how many other boxing quadrilogies there are, but these guys sure take the cake for the most brutal.

Talk about brain damage, and not to mention Vasquez lost sight in one of his eyes when all was said and done. smh
Jesus, I didn’t realize Vasquez lost the use of an eye. Talk about putting it all on the line.

Corona still over us, so I decided to rewatch Holyfield-Tyson I ... I didn't realize how much of a pain in the ass Evander was with his God talk in the post fight interview ...

Interviewer: This is one of the biggest surprises in boxing we ever had.
Evander: Well you know, I give glory to God. And for everyone to know that: You can't choose against God. When God involved, Jesus alive, and I thank God...
Interviewer interrupts him: Why did you guanratee...?
Evander: Because my God is the only true God and anything must bow to God.
Interviewer getting annoyed: Well apart from that and apart from religion, because God is I hope for all of us. Let's get off that, let's get on to boxing. How did you fight such a brilliant fight?
Evander: Well, with the spirit of God. Like I told everybody, whatever the spirit leave me to do, that's what I would do.
Interviewer: Did you see him getting tired?
Evander: It's not about getting tired. It's about what God wanted me to do.

Agreed ...say it once and then answer the questions lol

In attempts to list fights that weren’t mentioned

Ward vs Burton
Brewer vs Echols
Bradley vs Ruslan
Toney vs jirov
Morales vs everyone
Williams vs Margarito
Calzaghe vs Mitchell
Hagler vs mugubi
Prince vs Kelley
Trinidad vs campus
Tapia vs Ayala
Tua vs Ike
Lewis vs Mercer
Mancini vs chacon

What would yall recommend from this man? ^ Finito

(1st sparring session starts at 5.30 min or so, at around 38 min the 2nd session with different opponent starts)

his fight vs ala villamor. his technique that night was a thing of beauty to watch.

A forgotten/overlooked great fight - Wlodarczyk vs Chakhkiev...

Been watching a bunch of Julian Jackson fights over again. Man that guy could crack

Not a terrible loss for Norton considering Foreman was the last guy in the world you wanted to fight out of a crouch or half-crouch against. Foreman crushed Frazier, and would have crushed Dempsey, Louis, Marciano, and Tyson, much the same way. As you said: styles make fights. Big George had 10/10 punch resistance and zero fucks to give. He was going to throw hooks and uppercuts with abandon and eventually, catch you slipping into one of them at which point you would be on Bambi legs. And once he hurt guys they almost never recovered. His only two prime losses were as much due to mother nature as they were due to his opposition... which is to say that outdoor fights in the tropics are stupid.

Back