Let's talk about UFC 300 main card odds...

Andrade is a good upset bet at +100. I don’t know anybody that actually believes that Marina will win that fight. They’re even at -110 on Tapology. With 69% voting for Andrade to win. With 54% so far picking Andrade by KO.

Weili at -360 seems a little crazy. I expect her to win, but I’d never bet those odds straight up for the win.

Those odds for Holly/Kayla are fucked up. Kayla has never fought at 136 before. Her regular weight class is 155. She’s supposedly done a test cut, and fight. But who knows how legit that info is? Kayla is -480 on Tapology. With 36% picking her to win by sub. Against a woman that lost by sub once.. 8 years ago. It’s bizarre, imo.
I think Marina knocks out Andrade …

Marina loses when she gets wrestled and outmuscled/grinded out …

Andrade will stand with her and give Marina a striking match that she excels at …. Marina longer , crisper straighter punches will catch and drop Andrade imo

Can’t believe I’m getting +125 on Marina against a striker

Moicano and oliveira are live dogs. Kattar too, but odds seem more accurate on that one.

The bet that I would make if I was a betting man is on Alex Pereira for the win. I think it's going to be an easy night for him.

So I was casually checking out the odds for UFC 300 and here they are as of right now:

• Alex Pereira (c) -130 vs. Jamahal Hill +110, light heavyweight title
  • Zhang Weili (c) -360 vs. Yan Xiaonan +280, women's strawweight title
  • Justin Gaethje -230 vs. Max Holloway +190, "BMF" title -- lightweights
  • Bo Nickal vs. Cody Brundage, middleweights
  • Arman Tsarukyan -240 vs. Charles Oliveira +200, lightweights
  • Aleksandar Rakic -135 vs. Jiri Prochazka +115, light heavyweights
  • Aljamain Sterling -135 vs. Calvin Kattar +115, featherweights
  • Deiveson Figueiredo -300 vs. Cody Garbrandt +240, bantamweights
  • Kayla Harrison -450 vs. Holly Holm +350, bantamweights
  • Diego Lopes -125 vs. Sodiq Yusuff +105, featherweights
  • Marina Rodriguez -120 vs. Jessica Andrade +100, women's strawweights
  • Bobby Green -190 vs. Jim Miller +160, lightweights
  • Jalin Turner -250 vs. Renato Moicano +205, lightweights

Some odds feel really off here.

For a starter, Oliveira being a +200 is a bit shocking. I don't mind him being an underdog but +200 seems excessive IMO. Jiri being an underdog against Rakic is also surprising. Sterling being a favorite against Kattar is also weird.

I do agree though with the BMF line and the main event.
I think a good bet is Holly at +350, as much as I hate her I think she beats Harrison. Holly has underated tdd with elite cardio, and Harrison will be majorly depleted. I already puta little money down.

Last edited:
Oliveira definitely has value.

Surprised Jiri is the underdog but in a 3 rounder, Rakic might be able to win a decision via wrestling.

Wait until we see how Kayla handles the weigh in, her first time at 135. Personally I have faith in her, she’s very motivated and holm is just old and boring at this point

I don’t like Sterling, but Cattar seems like a safe first fight at 145 for a tall, lanky wrestler.

Arman being a bigger favorite than Justin is baffling to me, everyone keeps talkong about how much of a mismatch Gaethje vs. Max is.

This. Kayla's striking is BAD. And Holly is hard to get a hold of/overpower. It's also Kayla's first fight at bw. Who knows what her strength and gas tank is going to look like.
Me too. Could see her pecking at a Super Dehydrated and gassed harrison
Holly at +350 ain't bad either. I could see her on her bike winning a Dec.
I'd say it's only a bad bet in the sense that Kayla misses weight and the fight doesn't even happen. Which alot of people are thinking will happen.

Holloway/Gaethje and Charles/Arman should be closer to even odds imo.
Surprised Hill isnt a bigger underdog. Leg injury and hes coming back against the best leg kicker...

Harrison is too big a fav.
Green/Miller should be closer. Green just got knocked out three times in one fight.

No one mentioned how Hill/Alex have close odds? I figured that since Hill is coming back from injury and he's mostly a striker going against one of the worst guys in the UFC to stand with, he would be a huge underdog. Pereira has just been more active and looks more deadly on the feet. Especially with all the nonsense Hill has been spouting about standing to prove a point.

This. Kayla's striking is BAD. And Holly is hard to get a hold of/overpower. It's also Kayla's first fight at bw. Who knows what her strength and gas tank is going to look like.
Some very good points there.

No real idea what Kayla will look like at 135lbs. She is a very strong woman but Holly usually is physically much stronger than her opponents. As long as Holly avoids getting subbed on the ground I think she prob wins a decision.

Back