PBP Levels Fight League 11, Amsterdam: Sun Feb.18 at 12pm ET/9am PT/18:00 CET, PBP Thread (FREE Stream)

Who wins?

• Kasim Aras

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ahmed Sami

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
3432010e-270d-47cb-9be3-87d84fb75788_text.gif

I was there, pretty fun event!
Me too! I see you’ve been on Sherdog for quite some time.
Are you also in any way involved in the Dutch combat sports scene?

Me too! I see you’ve been on Sherdog for quite some time.
Are you also in any way involved in the Dutch combat sports scene?
No man, im just a fight Sports fan since 2009ish, did some Kickboxing and mma training but never serious. Like to lurk here mostly and follow mainly the ufc;)

No man, im just a fight Sports fan since 2009ish, did some Kickboxing and mma training but never serious. Like to lurk here mostly and follow mainly the ufc;)
Nice! Did you come out to see a particular fighter tonight? And do you attend more events?

Reactions: Jvm
Nice! Did you come out to see a particular fighter tonight? And do you attend more events?
I was stoked to see the 2 title fights and especially Yousri, we're lucky to have so many heavier weight fights around here. My last event was ufc Paris so I don't attend a lot. It's easier to watch on tv and much cheaper haha

So where is the "I just met Glover Teixeira" thread? :p
It’s right here bro;):

I was stoked to see the 2 title fights and especially Yousri, we're lucky to have so many heavier weight fights around here. My last event was ufc Paris so I don't attend a lot. It's easier to watch on tv and much cheaper haha
Cool, I’m glad you enjoyed it. LFL 11 was a fun event with a many (first round) knockouts!
Do you have anything planned for the future?

Back