Lewis vs Kimbo

If Kimbo was alive obviously Lewis, Kimbo was a street brawler

Who takes it?
If it was straight standup kimbo had a shot against pretty much anyone, he was clearly winning the stand up vs roy nelson and at that point roy was a top 10-15ish hw. I think he still gets sparked by bb but all it takes is one good shot

Lewis beats him in MMA or on the street.

Kimbo was the man. He was never really a MMA talent . He was a bad ass YouTube street fighter , with a bad ass look.

Watch some of his street fights destroys some dudes . But the dudes that were half decent , held there own.

Lewis would have done more then held his own.

Probably Lewis, I don’t think he would have that much of trouble beating a corpse

As scary as Kimbo looked, he was mediocre as a professional fighter.

The knee jerk response would be Lewis because Lewis has made it much further in MMA than Kimbo ever could have, but I think this would be a very dangerous fight for Lewis if it stayed on the feet. Kimbo had a good chin and Lewis has never held up well once he gets hit hard. Kimbo was faster and also more elusive I think. Remember MMath doesn't work. Lewis can beat many people Kimbo couldn't have but Kimbo may would have been Lewis' poison.

Kimbo had a good chin and Lewis has never held up well once he gets hit hard. Kimbo was faster and also more elusive I think. Remember MMath doesn't work. Lewis can beat many people Kimbo couldn't have but Kimbo may would have been Lewis' poison.
Not sure where your notion comes from that Kimbo had a good chin (or was elusive). I can think of at least three of his street fights where he got dropped by glancing shots. This of course doesn’t include him getting dropped by Seth’s jab. In addition, his power was severely overrated. He landed a flush right hand on Mitrione’s chin and he didn’t even blink. Lewis would have had no issues beating him. RIP to him though.

Kimbo was underrated af being competitive with very relevant HW's in Nelson and Mitrione but that was over 10 years ago. This matchup is just being mean to a really nice guy who passed too soon RIP.

Back