LFA 101: Kalani vs Cummins

Sono07

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Thought I was going to be cute and load up on ACA this morning but I never got access to all the lines. Oh well onto the next LFA 101: "The Undefeated" a couple of 0's are about to go. LFA101.jpg

Talked with @Sono07 via PM on this one before the thread. I didn't see the thread. Had a decent sized play on Tee Cummins. He's been interesting to follow from being an elite powerlifter to transitioning to MMA and bareknuckle. He definitely has a style different than most would picture with a former powerlifter. You can tell his power and athleticism is there, but he doesn't force it. I'm a bit worried he'll get thrown to the wolves too quickly though.

Also hit on Fuller. He was so much calmer in there than Vines. If Vines didn't catch him early (which he partially did, although commentary overplayed it), it was going to be a long night. Fuller probably has some potential with his build if he can make weight.

Foolishly played Ikebunna though. I figured he could maybe really make Colvin work and possibly avoid a lot of grappling.

Talked with @Sono07 via PM on this one before the thread. I didn't see the thread. Had a decent sized play on Tee Cummins. He's been interesting to follow from being an elite powerlifter to transitioning to MMA and bareknuckle. He definitely has a style different than most would picture with a former powerlifter. You can tell his power and athleticism is there, but he doesn't force it. I'm a bit worried he'll get thrown to the wolves too quickly though.

Also hit on Fuller. He was so much calmer in there than Vines. If Vines didn't catch him early (which he partially did, although commentary overplayed it), it was going to be a long night. Fuller probably has some potential with his build if he can make weight.

Foolishly played Ikebunna though. I figured he could maybe really make Colvin work and possibly avoid a lot of grappling.
Great call on Cummin's, I got worried his cardio might not hold up but he looked great. I only hit Climaco for 1u but he was definitely worth the price, staying in control nearly the full 15 minutes. I can see Climaco's southpaw boxing and high level wrestling giving alot of guys trouble at his level.

Great call on Cummin's, I got worried his cardio might not hold up but he looked great. I only hit Climaco for 1u but he was definitely worth the price, staying in control nearly the full 15 minutes. I can see Climaco's southpaw boxing and high level wrestling giving alot of guys trouble at his level.

Climaco legit looked probably -750 out there. Hard to see him losing that one.

I know you follow lifting some. Tee Cummins is a beast. It is interesting how he is so measured. Most people would assume he'd be a mauler. Here he is putting up a 2000 lbs total.

Back