LFA 143, MMA: Friday, September 30

Odds added

Took the dude with the 9.5 inch reach advantage:
Lucas Fernando -130

Last edited:
Victor Costa over Miguel Firmino at -135 looks like a good play to me. Taller/longer, more athletic, faster, better technique, beaten better guys...

Curious what the Sherdog brethren think!?

Victor Costa over Miguel Firmino at -135 looks like a good play to me. Taller/longer, more athletic, faster, better technique, beaten better guys...

demolidor1.jpg

<Steiner01>

Agree. Odds are shifting quickly. Unless Costa gets fatted into the fence, he should dominate. Costa looks a bit small for 205, though.

It says Friday 10 pm eastern, might start at 7 though

Last edited:
Fabio Aguir is the last leg of several big parlays, and im feeling it was a mistake. i need him to ground this kid, but the younger fighter is fast and nimble. saw him get grounded in his first lost, hoping for a repeat, but he looks like a solid prospect(Lucas.)

Fabio Aguir is the last leg of several big parlays, and im feeling it was a mistake. i need him to ground this kid, but the younger fighter is fast and nimble. saw him get grounded in his first lost, hoping for a repeat, but he looks like a solid prospect(Lucas.)
Yeah I taped this and I agree

Aguir slow and his grappling is not very effective. Works a lot for the TD then makes a rookie mistake and loses everything he worked for. Don't like his style. I don't count him out here but he is not the type of guy I can trust.

Yeah I taped this and I agree

Aguir slow and his grappling is not very effective. Works a lot for the TD then makes a rookie mistake and loses everything he worked for. Don't like his style. I don't count him out here but he is not the type of guy I can trust.
I'm hoping that this is due to facing better grapplers, cause i do think that is Lucas' weakest game, he got grounded by Diaz. Fabio's gas tank is my worry, he can take a decent punch but if he gasses going for those power takedowns, he's gonna fade by rnd 3.

its funny cause when i did these 10$ parlays and its all the way at the end, and like close to 3k are on the line, i would never have put him in there, but that is always a trap when making 10$ parlays. I would never bet even 100$ dollars on Fabio, but now i have parlays on the line that are probably worth like 500$(without fabio) and i'm about to likely eat crow because i didn't take these 10$ parlays seriously. I have like 3 plus odds at 200+ , i have other parlays riding on Nick Browne, im more hopeful there.

Any of these juiced up main card fights worth taping? legit just got odds this morning

Lucas Fernando (-150) over Fabio Aguiar $52.50 to win $35.00
Vitor Costa (-180) over Miguel Firmino $54.00 to win $30.00

Any of these juiced up main card fights worth taping? legit just got odds this morning
Fernando is now +114 at BOL if you wanted to hedge out of your parlays (or arbitrage +114/+120).

Edit: looks like they removed the lines at both BOL and 5dimes.

Last edited:
Lucas Fernando ML (-150) cashes. Build up fight for a future star.

well duh. i got caught slipping, record capping instead of taping and it cost me big. this is worst play decision i ever made.

Back