Location of event: Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States

20 of the 26 are USA fighters,
3 international vs international fights and 10 USA vs USA fights

https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/events/93161-lfa-144-gafurov-vs-silva
https://www.tapology.com/forum/threads/69282
https://www.bestfightodds.com/
https://fightodds.io/mma-events/4401/lfa-144-gafurov-vs-silva/odds

Odds will come out around Tuesday 6 pm eastern

Diego Silva reach is 176 cm according to previous fight video so that's 69.2913 inches
Daiqwon Buckley reach is 74.5 inches

jBIu74N.png

wf59pvG.png

https://www.tapology.com/fightcente...jared-the-rebel-revel-vs-renato-indio-valente

What's the LFA 144 play

Last edited:
there is going to be 3-4 miss priced underdogs in this card. sitting waiting for the odds and bets to open.

I would have taken Gafurov as a pick'em, because I don't think Silva has the skillset to gas him out via pressure. The line is probably about right now.

Jeff Neilson (+200) over Ben Schauer $75.00 to win $150.00

I think this is closer to a pick'em. Neilson has had bigger orgs (Bellator, LFA) sniffing around him for a while. Schauer lost the first round against Carlson in his last amateur fight, and didn't look good standing.

Edit:
Daiqwon Buckley (+185) over Jordan Heiderman $75.00 to win $138.75

Heiderman was lucky to get past the first round on TUF. Trains in his basement and in a small local gym, versus Buckley training at Sanford (whatever it's called now). Gets sloppy when pressured.

Last edited:
anyone found any recent tape on Revel apart from his last fight? Valente sucks but hard to take the dog shot on revel with no tape

Jeff Neilson (+200) over Ben Schauer $75.00 to win $150.00

I think this is closer to a pick'em. Neilson has had bigger orgs (Bellator, LFA) sniffing around him for a while. Schauer lost the first round against Carlson in his last amateur fight, and didn't look good standing.

Edit:
Daiqwon Buckley (+185) over Jordan Heiderman $75.00 to win $138.75

Heiderman was lucky to get past the first round on TUF. Trains in his basement and in a small local gym, versus Buckley training at Sanford (whatever it's called now). Gets sloppy when pressured.

I would have said Buckley prior to his last fight with Titan FC but he had a concerning amount of difficulty with an opponent making his professional debut. I have seen all of Buckley's fights and I still couldn't tell you what he is good at other than absorbing damage. Heiderman is definitely the type of opponent who would have lost to Buckley, prior to fight tape of Buckley existing, but now that opponents know he is durable and not easily bullied they can go in there with a well thought out game-plan; make no mistake Heiderman has more skills and has been at this a while.

FGTD is probably the strongest bet, especially if they are offering plus money on it.

anyone found any recent tape on Revel apart from his last fight? Valente sucks but hard to take the dog shot on revel with no tape

I need to know what Revel's takedowns are like really. Valente wobbled Fremd pretty badly on the feet last time I saw him. Revel is a long time BJJ black belt, but if he can't get it there it's not much use.

I would have said Buckley prior to his last fight with Titan FC but he had a concerning amount of difficulty with an opponent making his professional debut. I have seen all of Buckley's fights and I still couldn't tell you what he is good at other than absorbing damage. Heiderman is definitely the type of opponent who would have lost to Buckley, prior to fight tape of Buckley existing, but now that opponents know he is durable and not easily bullied they can go in there with a well thought out game-plan; make no mistake Heiderman has more skills and has been at this a while.

FGTD is probably the strongest bet, especially if they are offering plus money on it.

Fuse is pretty similar to Heiderman imo. Ex football player IIRC, pretty strong and athletic. Only difference was Heiderman had more experience. If Buckley gets to 3 I'll play him.

I need to know what Revel's takedowns are like really. Valente wobbled Fremd pretty badly on the feet last time I saw him. Revel is a long time BJJ black belt, but if he can't get it there it's not much use.

Fuse is pretty similar to Heiderman imo. Ex football player IIRC, pretty strong and athletic. Only difference was Heiderman had more experience. If Buckley gets to 3 I'll play him.
Valente is also bjj black belt

Valente is also bjj black belt

I think Revel has been one for 10 years plus though. It's frustrating that it's difficult to find the Moraes fight because if they engaged in grappling then obviously it'd be interesting to see how Revel dealt with a truly high level BB like Sergio.

yeah that's why I was trying to find some tape to see his TDs. Valente has a nice check left hook but other than that he backs up a lot and is pretty low volume, not a really a trustworthy -200 fighter. But yeah without tape on revel its a pass

Heiderman played HS football I believe, and also wrestled and boxed as a teen. He has no athletic pedigree, but his HS wrestling experience may be enough to take away Buckley's wrestling threat. This fight will be close either way it goes, IMO.

yeah that's why I was trying to find some tape to see his TDs. Valente has a nice check left hook but other than that he backs up a lot and is pretty low volume, not a really a trustworthy -200 fighter. But yeah without tape on revel its a pass

If people end up steaming Valente I might YOLO Revel.

Heiderman played HS football I believe, and also wrestled and boxed as a teen. He has no athletic pedigree, but his HS wrestling experience may be enough to take away Buckley's wrestling threat. This fight will be close either way it goes, IMO.

Heiderman has never really impressed me tbh. Barely beat Chandler Cole when Cole was badly injured. Was getting steamrolled by Chad Johnson and was lucky he got excited and got himself DQ'd.

Thoughts on Horiuchi over Juan Puerta? Juan had a nice streak for a while but his contender series performance was bad and he followed that up with a loss, so the wheels might be falling off.

Yuma always seems pretty competitive against pretty much anyone, and could have a better record had some splits gone his way, think he's definitely more talented than Puerta but do wonder if this will be another razor-thin loss.

Thoughts on Horiuchi over Juan Puerta? Juan had a nice streak for a while but his contender series performance was bad and he followed that up with a loss, so the wheels might be falling off.

Yuma always seems pretty competitive against pretty much anyone, and could have a better record had some splits gone his way, think he's definitely more talented than Puerta but do wonder if this will be another razor-thin loss.

Considering it. Puerta also fought a few weeks ago so seems like a fast turnaround with the weight cuts.

Any good reason why Brady Minner is such a big favourite other than having a brother in the UFC?

Played Buckley, Gafurov and Revel.

Will probably play Yuma, just mulling that one over a bit.

Back