LGD 4033

It’s very effective for strength increases and mindset/confidence in the gym. I was hitting PBs consistently. Added a bit of size too but I wasn’t bulking so can’t say how effective it would be if you were (tho it did make me hungry). Make sure you get the liquid (tastes like shit be warned) not the pills.

However it is definitely suppressive. I ended my cycle early (10mg daily) due to suppression issues and also it made me feel somewhat wired which I didn’t like.

I didn’t have any of these issues with a Ostarine/Cardarine stack (again use liquids don’t buy pills) which also helped with injuries and general well-being - but with much less pronounced strength increases.

Personally I wouldn’t do another cycle due to the side effects. If you did LGD alongside a test base (for example the first 6 weeks of a 12 week 500mg Test E cycle) as a strength booster could be very effective. But that’s a whole different ball game.

It’s very effective for strength increases and mindset/confidence in the gym. I was hitting PBs consistently. Added a bit of size too but I wasn’t bulking so can’t say how effective it would be if you were (tho it did make me hungry). Make sure you get the liquid (tastes like shit be warned) not the pills.

However it is definitely suppressive. I ended my cycle early (10mg daily) due to suppression issues and also it made me feel somewhat wired which I didn’t like.

I didn’t have any of these issues with a Ostarine/Cardarine stack (again use liquids don’t buy pills) which also helped with injuries and general well-being - but with much less pronounced strength increases.

Personally I wouldn’t do another cycle due to the side effects. If you did LGD alongside a test base (for example the first 6 weeks of a 12 week 500mg Test E cycle) as a strength booster could be very effective. But that’s a whole different ball game.
get pills dont get the liquid. You shouldn't trust dylan gemelli

get pills dont get the liquid. You shouldn't trust dylan gemelli
I have nothing to do with that salesman.

I get all my stuff from a (north) London supplier that was independently tested on a BBC programme (google is your friend).

Too many pills are cut with cheap “pro-hormones” that are much more suppressive.

The liquid stuff is the real stuff.

I have nothing to do with that salesman.

I get all my stuff from a (north) London supplier that was independently tested on a BBC programme (google is your friend).

Too many pills are cut with cheap “pro-hormones” that are much more suppressive.

The liquid stuff is the real stuff.
The liquids can be cut too, just know your source.

I used it when I was bulking. It worked very well. I tried Rad-140 but it didn't seem to do shit.

I used it when I was bulking. It worked very well. I tried Rad-140 but it didn't seem to do shit.
I tried RAD140 in a stack of cardarine, s4, lgd and rad140. I dont know how much the RAD140 helped, but what I do know is that SARMS definitely work very well if you also eat and train correctly.

I would never recommend sarms due to its toxicity and because there are plenty of well known steroid, that we have info for decades, that do the job better than sarms. A fair amount of sarms are old rejected steroids recipes anyways.

Sarms at this point are extremely overhyped. In most cases, the stronger sarm compounds (aka the ones that actual work) will suppress you and the weaker compounds will require either a high enough dosage to suppress you or will be recommended to stack with another compound.

Fly by the night supplement companies are advertising it as basically a steroid alternative that won't suppressing your system but its misleading. The low dosage you would have to take to have the low side effects doesn't really make it worthwhile in terms of cost, slight potential risk, and the little amount of gains you'll get. These same fly the night companies also like to sometimes "spike" or "cut" the compounds with pro hormones as well which will supress you even more

As with everything make sure your source is legit. I found 4033 fucked with my sleep and I didn't really enjoy it. Osta is great, Rad 140 I just did at 6mg a day for a month, good effect but only really got into the swing of it the last week. Didn't want to continue to suppression territory, also was not great with tendons. Reckon a osta rad stack would be incredible but I'd want a pct for sure.

Back