Media Lil' Wayne was blown away by Derrick Lewis' crazy KO at UFC Fight Night 185

If you're a Lil Wayne fan then you know exactly what he means. If you're not a Lil Wayne fan then it makes no sense that you even commented on the thread. There's a thing called Google that you can use if you want to know what he means when he says slime.
Instead posting the answer you posted a paragraph of bullshit. Lol.

Wayne is on the Mt. Rushmore of rap. Also that song Mona Lisa is fire af. Sherbros as well as the UFC should be happy with these types of shout outs it just brings more brand awareness to different sects.

<JackieThumbsUp>

I lost a chromosome reading that.

How many are you down now?

tenor.gif

I wish I could have millions of dollars so i could eat drugs all day

Worst thing Trump ever did was pardon that manboything.

Free The B.G. Original hotboy Doogie

I fucking hate street talk. And he probably wishes he were that big

? Lil Wayne's use of English is called Ebonics. Its African American vernacular. Take the sand out your vagina.

Mf I know what it is just curious to the ignorance some of you display "African Americans thinks it's super cool" hassle people from other countries when they don't speak English but try make it a joke when a culture speaks it their own way. And I'm not just saying you

Mf I know what it is just curious to the ignorance some of you display "African Americans thinks it's super cool" hassle people from other countries when they don't speak English but try make it a joke when a culture speaks it their own way. And I'm not just saying you
They do think it's cool. Are you that fucking soft? That that triggered you? New buzz words are constantly created and used in hip hop and rap because it's supposedly "cool" especially with the younger demographic. Also primarily African Americans use Ebonics. Get off the internet or get a grip with reality. Being a snowflake isn't a good look

Why is this a thread? Responses made me laugh though.

what a retarded tweet.

They do thinks it's cool. Are you that fucking soft? That that triggered you? New buzz words are constantly created and used in hip hop and rap because it's supposedly "cool" especially with the younger demographic. Also primarily African American use Ebonics. Get off the internet or get a grip with reality. Being a snowflake isn't a good look

Just because it's new to you from listening to hip-hop doesn't mean it hasn't been around for decades in the urban community nobody just comes up with these words just to be "cool" or "trendy" is my point.

You and some others "need to get a grip of reality" and realize it's a culture and not some gimmick to look cool hence why this country is going to shit now.

The guy gives props to a UFC fighter and can possibly introduce a newer demographic of viewers to the UFC but instead sherdoggers wants to critique his tweets because it doesn't fit the mold of English that they're used to.

I'm confused.
Nothing to be confused by. Lewis is a harder puncher. His straight right can cripple someone.

Francis isn’t naturally a harder hitter imo but he throws all his weight into his punches which leads to harder hits and why he gassed almost instantly.

Back