Media Lil' Wayne was blown away by Derrick Lewis' crazy KO at UFC Fight Night 185

Just because it's new to you from listening to hip-hop doesn't mean it hasn't been around for decades in the urban community nobody just comes up with these words just to be "cool" or "trendy" is my point.

You and some others "need to get a grip of reality" and realize it's a culture and not some gimmick to look cool hence why this country is going to shit now.

The guy gives props to a UFC fighter and can possibly introduce a newer demographic of viewers to the UFC but instead sherdoggers wants to critique his tweets because it doesn't fit the mold of English that they're used to.
So much wrong with your post and thought process. I actually feel bad for you.
1. I was answering a fellow poster and did answer correctly.
2. Has nothing to about being new or new to me....
3. Rappers/artist and/or urban community comes up with slang continuously because it's supposed to be a cooler way in a saying a particular word or phrase that's literally why people use slang words.....
4. No one is "critiquing" lil Wayne's tweet.
5. You've made yourself look like a fool.
6. If you stop being a SJW and or race warrior you may be able to use critical thinking skills to a higher degree.

Last edited:
Nothing to be confused by. Lewis is a harder puncher. His straight right can cripple someone.

Francis isn’t naturally a harder hitter imo but he throws all his weight into his punches which leads to harder hits and why he gassed almost instantly.

Thanks for explaining. I kinda agree, Ngannou does move forwards more and does seem much more aggressive and reckless. BB lures you in and wrecks you.

BB lures you in and wrecks you.

That uppercut - holy sheet!

tenor.gif

So much wrong with your post and thought process. I actually feel bad for you.
1. I was answering a fellow poster and did answer correctly.
2. Has nothing to about being new or new to me....
3. Rappers/artist and/or urban community come up with slang continuously because it's supposed to be a cooler way in a saying a particular word or phrase that's literally why people use slang words.....
4. No one is "critiquing" lil Wayne's tweet.
5. You've made yourself look like a fool.
6. If you stop being a SJW and or race warrior you may be able to use critical thinking skills to a higher degree.

1. I said not just you so why you crying and using bait words with no substance "snowflake" "SJW" if the shoe doesn't fit why so defensive?

2 AND 3. You just said rappers come up with these words like I said these slang words are used regularly in the urban community you and others get introduced to it from rap songs hence why you think its new or try to look at it as trying to be cool when you're sounding more ignorant then the person you was correcting.

4. You can just read this thread for yourself stop acting clueless

5. Are you sure you aren't doing that to yourself?

6. calling me a "SJW" or a "race warrior" when I haven't even mentioned race for all you know I could be a white guy from Britain and you could be a black guy from Compton what does race have to do with you being ignorant to others culture?

Back