limp bizkit is one of the most god awful bands I’ve ever heard

BjPenn2017

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
they sucked when they came out they suck now and they’ll suck even more in 20 years, just terrible music all around. They are like a rip off ratm but with Down syndrome

I remember Chocolate Starfish and hotdog flavoured water being actually good back in the day but that was it, after that I sort of never heard of them again.

I thought Significant Other had some good tracks back when I was 14. But even back then, I pretty much thought of them as a joke.

they had some good songs, what ya talkin bout willis

Significant Other is a superb album.

TBH - I’ve caught LB a few times at festivals - and they pull MASSIVE crowds. every song is very well known, and songs like break stuff are heavy as fuck live.

call them a joke, but, durst is a pretty decent lyricist and great front man live.

Fred Durst Net Worth: Fred Durst is an American musician and director who has a net worth of $20 million.

Terrible band but I maintain that break stuff is a good song.

I thought it was a good song when I was 12.

I was like "Yeah, it's just one of those days maaaaan, I could really kill a motherfucker today maaaaaan, nobody understands maaaaaaaan," but now it's just a god damned cringe fest.

I was like "Yeah, it's just one of those days maaaaan, I could really kill a motherfucker today maaaaaan, nobody understands maaaaaaaan," but now it's just a god damned cringe fest.

Dont make me break your fucking face man.

Significant Other came out the summer before I started high school. Got a fitted red Yankees hat just because. Hopefully I'll still be listening to LB until the day I die.

Have you heard the shit that passes for music nowadays?

Limp Bizkit is terrible but the popular shit nowadays is just as bad

I’ve heard way worse. I probably like 5 songs of theirs. They do make me cringe though.

Nothing is clingier than this though

nookie is one of the worst songs I’ve heard in my entire life, i understand why they were popular but that doesn’t make their music good by any means.

music is subjective but they were more like walking rap rocking billboards to sell fitted caps those baggy t shirts and jorts to teens, like a boy band for teenage boys going thru puberty. once that fad ended so did limp bizkit doing anything relevant.

They’re a joke, for sure. I’ve still got a soft spot for ‘My Way’ though

You can hate on them but they were the biggest band in the world for a short time. Significant Others and Chocolate Starfish were massive 7 and 8 times platinum albums. I’m a sucker for all early 2000’s rap/nu metal. It would be a huge nostalgia kick to see them live.

They were supposed to be doing the first Download Festival and had to pull out last minute. Instead they put on a free all day event in London. And it was a really good festival. And I dig Fred's voice.
Boiler is an underrated track. Never going to be my favourite band but some of their stuff is decent enough.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back