limp bizkit is one of the most god awful bands I’ve ever heard

I've seen them live, and while I am not a huge fan I can say ONE THING for certain. When Durst realizes the crowd isn't 100% into it, he will crank it up to 15 and just blow up. The crowd at the show I saw was having a good time, but he didn't think it was enough and to this day I don't know exactly how he did it but he just ramped it up out of nowhere and blew the fucking roof off the place. The mans stage presence is just astounding, and he loves getting the crowds riled up with his music. He's an entertainer in the truest sense, and I can respect that.

I remember bumpin' Rollin' and Nookie as a 10 year old
For that alone I can't bring myself to shit on them. They had their place

Their hits were cool, but I don't care for any of their other stuff. They are guilty pleasure music and I'm not ashamed to say I like a fww of their tracks.

Well OP you will be happy to know they aren't relevant anymore so why bring it up? No one has talked about Limp Bizkit in a serious sense in 18 years.

Korn, blink 182, limp bizkit, all of it was shit but it was popular. I blame trl live.

Blink is the only one that has put out anything decent in the past 10 years. Neighborhoods is one of their best albums imo.
I've tried to go back to Korns earlier catalogue and their new stuff, I just can't do it.

Blink is the only one that has put out anything decent in the past 10 years. Neighborhoods is one of their best albums imo.
I've tried to go back to Korns earlier catalogue and their new stuff, I just can't do it.

I actually like their behind blue eyes cover. Always hated korn, like nails on a chalkboard.

Epitome of a one hit wonder. Whenever they get mentioned now most people say "well at least Break Stuff was fun." Paraphrasing.

Epitome of a one hit wonder. Whenever they get mentioned now most people say "well at least Break Stuff was fun." Paraphrasing.
I don't think they're a one hit wonder when they had a few massive songs (Rollin', My Way, Nookie)

I don't think they're a one hit wonder when they had a few massive songs (Rollin', My Way, Nookie)
Yeah, flash in the pan maybe, but certainly not a one-hit wonder. I'm not sure I'd even consider Break Stuff their biggest song

Korn, blink 182, limp bizkit, all of it was shit but it was popular. I blame trl live.
The first Korn album was and still is a great work of art. But like so many other bands that go commercial, they go downhill and sometimes downright corny.

Never really liked that nu-metal early 2000s music, but there are a few tracks that are bangers.

Cypress Hill tried their hand at it at one point and I just couldn't get into it.

back when they came out with Limp Bizkit, it looked like not only were they the worst band ever made, but the worst band that could be made. History has proven this to be not even close to the truth. Not only are there much worst groups, but the average group now sucks 500x more cocks than they do.

Besides, this is a legit good song.

Back