Little things you have NOT done..

Damo321

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Little things you have not done since your lock down....

I remain hygienic (I’m no slob) but in this lock down status with the odd dog walk, trip to buy food there are few everyday things I have noticed I have not done in over two weeks:

Wore Jewellery: ring/watch
Put petrol in a car
Dabbed on Aftershave
Worn Underwear (just dossing about in sports shorts feeling free)
Wear a pair of Shoes, always wear trainers/sliders
Put on a pair of trousers see shorts comment

What’s your observations...

I can be a bit of slob, that’s when the wife says something..nothing different to report

I’ve been walking around in a tuxedo and with slicked back hair carrying around glass of Talisker whiskey everywhere I go.

My wife thinks I’m sexy and my daughter thinks I’m hilarious.

I’m the toast of the house I tell thee!

I have had trouble sleeping. I was planning on sleeping like ten hours a day but I keep waking up hella early. It's kind of annoying.

I’ve been walking around in a tuxedo and with slicked back hair carrying around glass of Talisker whiskey everywhere I go.

My wife thinks I’m sexy and my daughter thinks I’m hilarious.

I’m the toast of the house I tell thee!

b2a751e5fc228c875858a20f65e586c2.jpg

I don't shower everyday. If I know I'm not leaving the house, I just stay in my sweats and lay on the couch.

Cut back on coffee big time. I think I may be over an addiction to it. Im not a coffee snob but I only do coarse grinds from fresh beans in a press and all my towns machines and bulk sections are shut down. I have one small bag in the freezer at home that I havent touched since buying it.

Back