Logan Paul vs Ngannou

With Paul's background in wrestling Ngannou would be forced to trade. Not sure who would win but it would be fireworks while it lasted.
I could whoop either Paul brother in MMA, and I don't even train that regularly nowadays.

In a boxing fight Logan would school a brawler like Ngannou. Not because he's an amazing boxer but because MMA fighters can't box. In an MMA fight Francis wins though

I actually kinda feel bad for the Paul brothers now because of how much everyone hates them. People would literally be openly pleased if they died tomorrow which is sad

In an MMA fight it would be over in under a minute, in a boxing match I’d guess 2 rounds maximum

Why in the world would Logan take that fight? Ngannou is not even a draw.

Paul, sticking and moving in the early rounds, dancing around Ngannou - popping that jab would eventually tire Francis out leaving him open.

Paul by KO.

I actually kinda feel bad for the Paul brothers now because of how much everyone hates them. People would literally be openly pleased if they died tomorrow which is sad
Yeah, I really don't understand why people hate them so much.

Post any video with them in it. Thats why.
Their just a couple weirdos goofing off and making money.

The only people they hurt are the ones that they pay millions to get in the ring with them.

Most people don’t even know them
And hate them. But the people who do and hate them have many reasons. Like their neighbors.
Quite neighbors don't like loud neighbors.
This is natural

Their just a couple weirdos goofing off and making money.

The only people they hurt are the ones that they pay millions to get in the ring with them.
a Couple of ASSHOLES.

Back