Logan Paul vs Ngannou

You have a point. And to be honest the way this guy reads the tweet at the end is more annoying than the bonfire

That host is extremely jelious.

They'll calm down as they get older.

That host is extremely jelious.

They'll calm down as they get older.
Actually true. Logan showed some real self awareness in his interviews right before the fight and after. I was a complete dipshit at about 14 to 28 and can’t imagine what that would’ve looked like had I generated millions and felt it necessary to one up in my next video. I would like to think I would be more dude perfect than a Paul but that’s the older more mature me talking.

MMA fighter do terribly in boxing rules .. so probably Paul lol

One guy is 190 lbs soaking wet, the other is 255-265lbs. Doesn't matter if this is boxing rules or not. And for the record Ngannou is the more experienced and better boxer we'd have to assume considering he started out doing that in France/Cameroon and that was his passion

One guy is 190 lbs soaking wet, the other is 255-265lbs. Doesn't matter if this is boxing rules or not. And for the record Ngannou is the more experienced and better boxer we'd have to assume considering he started out doing that in France/Cameroon and that was his passion
Joke buddy relax

With Paul's background in wrestling Ngannou would be forced to trade. Not sure who would win but it would be fireworks while it lasted.

One thing for sure, Ngannou would get his biggest payday ever, likely at least $30 million to $100 million+. 90% of Sherdoggers might pay to watch one of the Pauls to get decapitated.

Then the rematch with the other brother would be another $100 million. IF Ngannou carries the first brother for two rounds.

So yeah, thanks for coming up with it, now it might happen.

Last edited:

Don't feed the troll bro.
Either Paul bro wouldn't last 1 minute with N'Gannou...
They might actually die and I doubt any commission would allow that dangerous farce.

Logan just went 8 rounds with the GOAT and Francis wants to make some real money. If Floyd can’t KO Logan in 8 rounds Francis as an 0-0 boxer won’t either. It’s a win win because Francis and Paul get paid and Francis takes home a close decision redeeming the UFC.

Wasteland this garbage.

Jack Paul would put Francis lights out. He dont want those problems.

Jack Paul would put Francis lights out. He dont want those problems.
Lets not get carried away. Jake would win a decision most likely which is why I picked Logan. Ngannou could beat the lesser boxer of the two and get a decision win for MMA. It’s possible that Logan would catch him but unlikely.

Lets not get carried away. Jake would win a decision most likely which is why I picked Logan. Ngannou could beat the lesser boxer of the two and get a decision win for MMA. It’s possible that Logan would catch him but unlikely.

Whos the guy with 15 years mma experience here?

Whos the guy with 15 years mma experience here?
This isn’t MMA it’s boxing. In boxing Jake Paul beats Francis 6/10 times and Francis beats Logan 5/10 times. It’s a good way for the UFC to redeem themselves if Francis can make it competitive. Even a close decision loss for Francis is a moral victory for MMA

Back