Lol Shayna Baszler is worse in WWE the UFC

Dyson350

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I use to watch this crap when I was a kid and sometime I will turn it on every couple years, mainly just the rumble. But holy shit she can't sell for shit, how is she even allowed to be in WWE. Is the talent really that bad now??? She is literally probably the worst wrestler I have ever seen.

I use to watch this crap when I was a kid and sometime I will turn it on every couple years, mainly just the rumble. But holy shit she can't sell for shit, how is she even allowed to be in WWE. Is the talent really that bad now??? She is literally probably the worst wrestler I have ever seen.

She's in the top 20% when it comes to women's wrestlers. Take that as you will as far as what that means for the 80% who are worse than she is.

It means they're fucking atrocious beyond words.

Than*
Fix your thread title and i might take your opinion seriously
Eh ah do't lak Shana Bezler very much mesself.

slap_dat333.gif

creepster.gif

somewhere out there is my interview with shayna on the radio. i brought 2 invicta girls who won at invicta 3 on every 10 minutes. the plan was to drop some off as new ones joined. instead they all stayed and chaos ensued. shayna was drinking sake she said and over the course of 45 minutes she got more and more drunk. also on were nicdali rivera calanoc, tecia torres, jessica penne, stephanie frausto, michelle waterson, carla esparza, cat zingano and julia budd. all were very pleasant except for penne who was a bitch

idk if Shayna doesn't know how to sell, she's kinda cast in that semi monster heel role so they may want her no selling or at least under selling.

I don't care much for the character, but she's really one of the better women they have, right under that Bayley, Sasha, Charlotte, Becky level.

Back