Lomachenko vs Kambosos Jr ESPN+ May 11th

I don't give him much of a chance because he is so limited as you said but Kambosos is game. He needs to try and turn it into a scrap. Try and catch Loma in an exchange. He's the naturally bigger man so he should also try and impose his size. I don't think he's physically strong enough to do much with it though. Kambosos needs to be sharp and focused like he was in the Teo fight.

Defo, the Teo fight though is starting to look like an anomaly at this point. It was a great win, but he's done very little since. I think this fight marks the end of his run as a main eventer. I don't dislike the guy, but I just feel this is make or break for him at world level.

Defo, the Teo fight though is starting to look like an anomaly at this point. It was a great win, but he's done very little since. I think this fight marks the end of his run as a main eventer. I don't dislike the guy, but I just feel this is make or break for him at world level.
Yeah. Kambosos may end up being a one-hit-wonder. We'll see. I wouldn't be surprised to see Loma stop him late.

So the main event is at 10:00 on Sunday morning in Perth?! Why bother holding it in Australia?

Let's hope this is the end of Kambosos main events.

I'm over watching him getting outclassed in his home country.

Back