Lomachenko vs Richard Commey Dec.11 ESPN

I guess Teo vs Kambosos is still happening then...

Well it's better than Loma waiting i guess.

This is not the fight boxing fans want to see...set up lomachenko vs lopez 2...

I guess Teo vs Kambosos is still happening then...

Well it's better than Loma waiting i guess.

Damn, I wanted to see him fight Teo next but I guess this is a good stay busy fight for Loma. Loma is doing his best to make it next to impossible for Lopez to avoid him by taking on previous Lopez opponents lol

Commey is an ok opponent. I'd like to see some better guys tho.

Damn, I wanted to see him fight Teo next but I guess this is a good stay busy fight for Loma. Loma is doing his best to make it next to impossible for Lopez to avoid him by taking on previous Lopez opponents lol
lopez isnt avoiding him lol

lopez isnt avoiding him lol

I think what Aries means is that Loma is going after Teo's previous opponents and hoping to do better against them, and in doing so Lopez will have no choice but to rematch. Not so much that he's actively trying to steer clear of Loma.

I think what Aries means is that Loma is going after Teo's previous opponents and hoping to do better against them, and in doing so Lopez will have no choice but to rematch. Not so much that he's actively trying to steer clear of Loma.
ahhhh I see, my b then.

Yeah exactly.

eh, we may not see Loma/Lopez 2 then.

I'm pretty sure Lopez said Loma had to be his next fight because he was going to 140.

I'm pretty sure Lopez said Loma had to be his next fight because he was going to 140.
He is contractually bound to fight kambossos though. I think his managers threat to drop the titles rather than fight in Australia is just posturing - no way he would do that.

If lomachemko needs to fight in the meantime I would much rather see him fight haney and go for the title that he has (which is actually lomachenko's before they made him franchise champion).

Once the fight is over and the footage has been slowed down you'll know exactly how much better Loma can beat Commey, just mark my words

You meant it sarcastically but what u said is actually completely correct.

Slo mo only reveals what is already there - only makes it easier for people to see and harder for the biased to maintain their false narratives.

Garbage fight, Loma isn't getting any younger.

Back