Long shot odds for ufc 241

mposhtkouhi

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hey I know these most likely wont hit but what do you guys feel about these bets havent placed them yet prob wont just asking?

Brunson-Sub+1285
Worthy-Tko+1275
Klose-Sub+1035
Esquibel-Sub+1550
Esquibel-Tko+1655

Brunson sub is about as likely as me dicking down Kylie Jenner.

Cormier sub 11/2
Assuncao sub 14/1
Kang KO/TKO 12/1

I don't think they are stupid but I think the odds show the reality of them. Put $2 on a couple of them and consider it like a lotto ticket. Cormier or Assuncao sub are better bets IMO

I don't think they are stupid but I think the odds show the reality of them. Put $2 on a couple of them and consider it like a lotto ticket. Cormier or Assuncao sub are better bets IMO
because 2 to win 12 is a hell of a good time

LOL. I would go bigger than $2 on a Cormier sub but the other ones are like a lotto ticket IMO

Draws are +6600 on Bet365.

I put $5 on Diaz / Pettis fight. I can see Pettis winning rounds 1 and 2, but then breaking / gassing from Diaz’ pressure. Diaz could win Round 3 10-8 for the draw.

I also put $5 on Romero / Costa on a draw. Same sort of thing with Costa winning 2 rounds but Romero wins one round 10-8 due to almost finishing Costa.

I also like Romero Round 3 @ +900. He has so many Round 3 finishes and Costa gasses worse than Romero.

Back