Rumored Lopez vs Lomachenko 2

MMALOPEZ

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score

Lopez vs Kambosos (Triller) Fight May be off according to Coppinger

That’s not a bad one. The first fight was a bit strange. I would expect it to be a higher pace this time.

Well.... if you're going to overpay Lopez for that garbage title defense, I totally can see hosting it in Australia. The aussie's will pay to see Kambosos, but Lopez won't draw flies on against this opponent in the US.
I guess Teofimo wants to emulate Andre Ward since he has not had a single pro fight outside of the USA. It seems Teo really loves that home cooking.

Seems fairly obvious. Lopez has every advantage. There's nothing Loma does better, plus he's the bigger guy.
i don't know if I'd say there's nothing he does better, but I think between the size and Lopez's ability to catch guys coming in and box a disciplined game behind his jab, I don't see Loma winning a rematch unless Lopez comes in in terrible shape/not taking it seriously.

I hope Loma loses a close decision, the excuses last time were priceless.
I don't see this going to a decision, I think it's a real possibility that Loma gets stopped. But I don't see that Loma has any choice this time. He can't box from the outside as Lopez has the strategy to beat that. He has to go on the offensive if he is to have a chance of winning. I think Loma goes out on his shield this time.

Well.... if you're going to overpay Lopez for that garbage title defense, I totally can see hosting it in Australia. The aussie's will pay to see Kambosos, but Lopez won't draw flies on against this opponent in the US.
I guess Teofimo wants to emulate Andre Ward since he has not had a single pro fight outside of the USA. It seems Teo really loves that home cooking.
Ward has one fight in Saint Lucia, a country not USA.
Floyd Mayweather is the ultimate business mastermind that is a combat athlete at the same time. He has only usa fights

Loma is going to give Lopez a boxing lesson in the rematch and win all those titles.

Watch round 12 of the first fight again. If Loma starts quicker, he's getting wrecked.

IMO.
It was a great round for Lopez and Loma ate all of Lopez's power shots without being dropped.

We obviously disagree and won't agree here. Hopefully, the rematch happens in December and we'll find out who is right and wrong.

Back