Rumored Lopez vs Lomachenko 2

What does a bad decision have to do with Loma vs Lopez? You aren't even on topic anymore. Yawn
I think Loma won, and it was a bad decision, and I believe if Loma was more active early he would have won.

Man, you're denser than fucking germanium.

I think Loma won, and it was a bad decision, and I believe if Loma was more active early he would have won.

You dont have the capacity to understand how those 2 remedial statements contradict eachother. You killed your own argument and don't even see it .lmao

Seems fairly obvious. Lopez has every advantage. There's nothing Loma does better, plus he's the bigger guy.

Loma will pressure him being first, like he started to do in their first fight but he started to late, he studied Lopez to long but once he figured him out and knew Lopez couldn't just drop him with a single punch, Loma went after him, beating him up with eas making Lopez look one dimensional, Loma starts earlier in the rematch taking the win, maybe even stopping Lopez late with volume punches.

Lopez is a one dimensional fighter with solid power take his strength away and make him think in the ring, then he's lost because he can't fight in the pocket when pressured he needs his distance to attack you but once backing up smothered he's lost.

This thread has produced some pure comedy. I cant wait for the fight and more importantly the 24 hrs after the fight lmao

I don't see this going to a decision, I think it's a real possibility that Loma gets stopped. But I don't see that Loma has any choice this time. He can't box from the outside as Lopez has the strategy to beat that. He has to go on the offensive if he is to have a chance of winning. I think Loma goes out on his shield this time.

Loma doesn't get stopped, he's beating Lopez, because he's figured out that Lopez is a timing fighter, he's at his distance waiting to time your attacks, he's ready to counter right after you throw a certain punch, he's got timing counter punches for every move you make, you throw a jab especially a lazy one he's coming quickly with that uppercut every time, just watch the Loma fight almost every time Loma would throw his jab Lopez would time him and shoot that uppercut, he was doing this constantly, Loma started slipping that counter uppercut by moving his head out of the line, Loma figured out that he needed to pressure Lopez, to take away Lopez ability to time him,counter him, make him back up so he couldn't get set to time his attack Loma would throw off rhythm punches triple jabs then a hook right, then back in his chest Lopez cant fight while backing up, so Loma started putting pressure then trapping him on the ropes smothering any counter punches that Lopez tried.

Lopez has trained constantly to throw certain punches when you throw certain punches, he's in the gym practicing these counters until it's natural, then when you make your move commit to a punch he's lighting quick with his timed counter, you don't see it coming, so your hurt buckled, if you watch film and train using constant pressure in his chest triple jabbing body head Chavez Sr style of pressure your beating him up, or you use faints, hide your attack with certain movement faint the jab wait for the uppercut slip it and counter him, keep doing this until he adjust then pressure him, this will throw his, counter punching timed attack off.

If Lopez can't time your attack and counter you, he's left to just throwing one punch at a time.

Loma stops Lopez late or gets the win in their rematch.

Watch the highlights and see what I am talking about.

Last edited:
You dont have the capacity to understand how those 2 remedial statements contradict eachother. You killed your own argument and don't even see it .lmao

I believe he won, and it was a bad decision. If he was more active in the first half, THE JUDGES would have scored it differently.

Is this better for you? Are you capable of understanding the point now?

Last edited:
This thread has produced some pure comedy. I cant wait for the fight and more importantly the 24 hrs after the fight lmao
Why do you need to see the fight? If Lopez wins again you will just do exactly what you are doing now. Pretending somehow that Loma won. No matter what you will paint it as a Loma win. Don't kid yourself your mind is already made up.
Also, Loma winning the 2nd fight doesn't rewrite history. Lopez was still better and won the 1st fight. Lol some people really can't cope. Its hilarious but pathetic.

Don't see how anyone can say loma won the first fight.

1-6 was Lopez and he 100% took the 12.

Pretty sure 7 or 8 were also close but can't remember off the top of my head.

Why do you need to see the fight? If Lopez wins again you will just do exactly what you are doing now. Pretending somehow that Loma won. No matter what you will paint it as a Loma win. Don't kid yourself your mind is already made up.
Also, Loma winning the 2nd fight doesn't rewrite history. Lopez was still better and won the 1st fight. Lol some people really can't cope. Its hilarious but pathetic.

Lol, I was in this thread saying what you've been saying before you got here. Learn to read

non sequitur
Killing it on the debate front
{<jordan}

Lol @ calling anyone dense after making this statement. How do you get through life dude? Honest question.

Business pupp Ali had " won " 1 business fight vs Frazier and business pupp also had " won " 1 fight vs Norton.

For me holy pupp Ali from 70 ies is 1-2 vs Norton and 1-2 vs Frazier.
Yeah, pro boxing is just business.

Loma vs Lopez I think is 0-1 with like 7-5 rounds for Lopez and 3 from these rounds were damn close.
Lopez also is huge weight bully @ 135 lbs.

It's funny, hes kept a "straight face" clinging to this inane hill he's willing to die on apparently for all 10 pages, but I think you finally caused him to snap. No one deflects foolishness quite like @Hagler here, its kinda beautiful to watch lol

Nobody is dying today friend - this is just a discussion. And I am rhe one who is asserting reality so I'm certainly not a flat earther - it's the other way around really. It is nevertheless pointless to keep on debating with the "judges are always right" camp on the 12th round slo mo replay so I will leave u all to keep believing what u want to believe on that issue.

Last edited:
Loma was frozen in fear from Lopez' speed and power. Starting faster as some have suggested would probably just get him ko'd.

Or it was that injured shoulder that really hampered him during the fight and that he had an operation to fix immediately after the fight.

Or it was that injured shoulder that really hampered him during the fight and that he had an operation to fix immediately after the fight.
I notice a lot of MMA fans dick ride Loma. All that "Matrix Footwork" shit got you guys good huh?

Shoulder didn't look so injured once Teo started to slow down.

Lopez also is huge weight bully @ 135 lbs.

Loma is too small for 135, but his ego or his lack of discipline won’t allow him to fight at 130 or god forbid 126. Or maybe he’s just chasing money.

First off, the BossHM-2 sucks. It sounds like a jar of wasps.

Now with that out of the way-
The truth is, Loma has been fighting old used up fighters for most of his pro career. He hasn't fought an undefeated fighter near their prime since he fought Russel,jr.
Second, Loma needs to be able to back a guy up to be effective, its literally all he has. He can't fight backing up and has mediocre counter punching ability.
All Lopez did was keep a jab going to keep Loma from backing him up and countered hard when Loma tried and it took away all tools Loma had, forcing him to make up an injury excuse because he got humbled so badly.
Sorry Loma fans but Lopez is a better fighter, with better technique , hand speed ,timing and a higher ring IQ. Loma isn't suddenly going to learn how to fight backing up for their rematch if it happens, he's not going to get faster. He's going to lose the rematch like he lost the first one and if Loma finds his courage and comes out aggressive, Lopez will time him and put him to sleep.Loma knows that, its why he lost the first fight.

Firstly u r so prejudiced against lomachenko you are the biggest loma hater on this forum. Every boxer he has fought is a bum or a can to you, even the ones u thought were good before he fought and beat them - after that they become bums. The most recent example is nakatani who is now a bum to u because he lost to lomachenko but whom u had praised before he fought lomachenko. You are so biased that u don't even care that u freepy admitted your antipathy against him.and u openly contradicted yourself.

U pride yourself on being a canny boxing observer but somehow u fail to appreciate
his top drawer skill level that is blindingly obvious to anyone with eyes and any boxing knowledge including most pro boxers and trainers. To u he is a hype job. But history is likely to regard him as one of the all time greats after he retires IMHO.

Your idea that lomachenkp doesn't back up well is purely built on the salido fight that salido flagrantly cheated to eke out a win hitting possibly more low blows than legal blows during the fight and coming in over the weight limit and using that weight. Of course that was only lomachenko's second fight professionally so he has wised up to.the dark arts a lot more since. Conspicuously he made no excuses for the salido loss and learned what he needed to learn from it.

Lopez didnt back lomachennko up at all. All that Lopez did was to wait and bait because that is all he has. He relies on his long reach, power and admittedly world class timing and countering ability because all that he is is a counter puncher.Lopez doesn't fight on the front foot well and is more limited technically than lomachenko but he is the best thing since white bread to u because he beat lomachenko.

Lomachenko's countering ability isn't so tested because he pressures and pushed the pace against every fighter he fights. We have never observed him sitting back and countering because he has imposed himself on every boxer he has ever fought including lopez.

Lomacheko has far greater experience superior fight iq and speed than lopez. Lopez is admittedly more powerful and he is very fast and a very canny instinctive fighter in his own right. Being the smaller and weaker man lomachenko is yet the one who pressed lopex throughout their fight and lopez never backed him up. If u took away lopez's reach advantage he would be much dimonishd - as evidenced by his poor fighr against nakatani whom lomachenko destroyed with ease.

At no point during their fight did lopex dominate lomachemko. Lomachemko gave up 6 or so rounds doing little due to his shoulder and to give credit to lopez and his father the cleverness of the plan lopez Sr devised for his son. The fight was lost in the first half of the match due to his inactivity.

However once lomachenkp figured lopez out in the latter part of their fight and once he came to terms with that shoulder lomachenko began winning rounds. Even the 12th round where lopez rallied as he feared losing- the slow mo replay shows it was at the very least an even round for lomachenko.

Once lomachenko re fights lopez with a whole shoulder this time, the next fight will be a very different proposition. Lopez is a formidable opponent with his cleverness, power and reach and most of all that countering ability and timing and his style is the hardest for a smaller pressuring boxer to overcome- so a victory for lomachenoo is not a certainty. Either way a re match fight between them with both healthy and fit is something every true boxing fan should welcome and I for one hope it comes about.

Last edited:
I notice a lot of MMA fans dick ride Loma. All that "Matrix Footwork" shit got you guys good huh?

Shoulder didn't look so injured once Teo started to slow down.

Just like a broken hand the pain becomes more numbed given more time. Also he was trying to figure out a way to get round the special plan lopez was executing to stop him from entering - which began to click in the latter part of the fighr.

Back