Los Angeles protests getting wild

But their are whites wearing gas mask with umbrellas in these cities, its also possible that it white supremacists doing it .
nah dude Trump said it was antifa. he gets a livefeed from every store straight to his bunker. Right wing trolls always want peace and racial harmony. Must be antifa calling licensed home supply stores and making traceable orders to get delivered downtown in advance of protests.

I have seen literally zero people on the street outside my house any night this week, but literally every 30 minutes a procession of at least 6 cop cars will drive by going at best 30mph with their sirens blaring at nothing. Basically just flexing and pretending like they're doing anything. Back and forth up the same fucking street lol.

Yep

Stupid left retards had this coming. This was an event bred from years and years of insane left politics
I wouldn't bring politics into it. It's just ignorance. She didn't give a fuck because her and everyone else didn't care because the violence stayed in the ghetto. All political parties are responsible for this. This has been a powder keg waiting to blow and these 2 months of "social distancing" was the match.

I have seen literally zero people on the street outside my house any night this week, but literally every 30 minutes a procession of at least 6 cop cars will drive by going at best 30mph with their sirens blaring at nothing. Basically just flexing and pretending like they're doing anything. Back and forth up the same fucking street lol.
They are onto you.

nah dude Trump said it was antifa. he gets a livefeed from every store straight to his bunker. Right wing trolls always want peace and racial harmony. Must be antifa calling licensed home supply stores and making traceable orders to get delivered downtown in advance of protests.
Is he still in the bunker?

Someone go get R. Kelly.

Well I was just standing here, and Donald Trump locked himself in the bunker.
I asked myself "Why won't Donald Trump just come out the bunker?"
Nobody has no answers, and so I pull out my gun!
Tell me why Donald Trump is in the bunker or else I'm gonna shoot someone!

R. Kelly: Now, I've been asked to come up here, get Trump out of the bunker. Man, this is some crazy shit. Why won't you just come out the bunker? And he said...
Trump: I'm not comin' out the bunker, so you can just go away.
R. Kelly: But everyone wants you out the bunker.
Trump: That doesn't matter 'cause I'm gonna stay.
R. Kelly: Now I'm startin' to get angry, so I pull out my gun!
R. Kelly: I'm gonna give you a count to three to open this bunker door, one - I'm gonna shoot you both, two - I'm gonna cap some bitch, three...

R. Kelly: Now I'm in the bunker. Now I'm in the bunker too.

She's only outraged because it fucked her life up.
3ph580.jpg

Is he still in the bunker?

Someone go get R. Kelly.

Well I was just standing here, and Donald Trump locked himself in the bunker.
I asked myself "Why won't Donald Trump just come out the bunker?"
Nobody has no answers, and so I pull out my gun!
Tell me why Donald Trump is in the bunker or else I'm gonna shoot someone!

R. Kelly: Now, I've been asked to come up here, get Trump out of the bunker. Man, this is some crazy shit. Why won't you just come out the bunker? And he said...
Trump: I'm not comin' out the bunker, so you can just go away.
R. Kelly: But everyone wants you out the bunker.
Trump: That doesn't matter 'cause I'm gonna stay.
R. Kelly: Now I'm startin' to get angry, so I pull out my gun!
R. Kelly: I'm gonna give you a count to three to open this bunker door, one - I'm gonna shoot you both, two - I'm gonna cap some bitch, three...

R. Kelly: Now I'm in the bunker. Now I'm in the bunker too.
lol

Same 10 cars again a mere 20 min after this post.
Clearly don't give a shit about looters or going after real criminals. Just an elephant walk of piggies in their cars making noises.

Back