Los Angeles protests getting wild

You do believe in fake news

having racist views doesn’t inflict physical damage. white supremicist boogyman is imaginary.
White Supremacist look up to hitler/nazis....They wished the Original Nazis were successful...Sorry but many White Supremacist are dangerous and it's clear that as a group they are very very dangerous.

Just because some 4chan White Supremacist racist doesn't attack/hurt anybody...that doesn't mean that as a whole they aren't dangerous...They clearly are.

The leader of the Nazi party speaking about white superiority.

hitlerquote.jpg

hes talking about germans/germanic superiority hes not talking about "white people" the japanese had very similar themes, so did everyone at that time.

hes talking about germans/germanic superiority hes not talking about "white people" the japanese had very similar themes, so did everyone at that time.
He isn't talking about one race and it is not any other race other than white.

Don't defend that dumb ass post.

the nazis were pro germanic not pro white.
<YeahOKJen>

So I was correct, you did use the "They killed slavs thus they aren't white supremacist" argument.

The Nazis totally had a warped view on race with many weird outlooks on race like the Japanese being sort of equal...but it's still quite clear that they are blueprint/heroes of the current White supremacist and did believe in White supremacy in some form....For example they would considered somebody from Britain to be superior than an african for example.

<YeahOKJen>

So I was correct, you did use the "They killed slavs thus they aren't white supremacist" argument.

The Nazis totally had a warped view on race with many weird outlooks on race like the Japanese being sort of equal...but it's still quite clear that they are blueprint/heroes of the current White supremacist and did believe in White supremacy in some form....For example they would considered somebody from Britain to be superior than an african for example.

hitler was just not a white supremicist, its that simple. not in the way you are thinking.

<YeahOKJen>

ok boomer

hitler was just not a white supremicist, its that simple. not in the way you are thinking.
Not in the modern sense of all "White people are superior", yeah the nazis had more "strict" rules when it came to this since they didn't think all whites were equal but it doesn't change the fact that White Supremacist admire/look up to Hitler/Nazis.

Even if they don't believe Aryans are numero uno and see all whites as equal, which isn't nazi like...they still based themselves around the Nazis, thus modern White Supremacist are dangerous which the post I replied to, denied.

GTFO with that shit. White supremacists don't go around destroying, looting, robbing, and pillaging like animals. You're insulting people's intelligence.

Same 10 cars again a mere 20 min after this post.
Clearly don't give a shit about looters or going after real criminals. Just an elephant walk of piggies in their cars making noises.

They are keeping your ass safe.

They are keeping your ass safe.
how is 6 cars lined up 10 feet apart going 30mph blaring their sirens repeatedly doing anything but annoy the shit out of tons of people and scare a bunch more into thinking shit was going down outside?
I've literally never seen my corner so peaceful until these lockdowns. Usually drunks and bumbs everywhere.

I thought the cucks on the right wanted to tear down the system..... guess they just didn't know it would involve people of color doing the work as per usual. <45>

Protesting is fine. Rioting is fine to get the attention, plus you're gonna have assholes who take advantage. That's just capitalism, stop getting mad about it. If they start death squads that aren't targeted at bad actors then I'll switch off team people.

Most police are fine, but the system is fucked up and we ALL know that. It let's abuse beyond the pale occur. I don't know how often we have to see it to understand it.

I thought the cucks on the right wanted to tear down the system..... guess they just didn't know it would involve people of color doing the work as per usual. <45>

And who's going to be doing the building? You know, the actual real work.
Cos it looks like "tear it down" is as far as these idiots have thought.

What? White Supremacy is not specific to any country.

The history of white supremacy is filled with destruction/looting/pillaging.......American White Supremacist look up to hitler lol, perhaps the greatest destroyer of humanity of all time.

But sure buddy, White Supremacist don't destroy anything these days.......They are so peaceful

You're intentionally missing my point. White Supremacists aren't known in this country for going around acting like animals looting, pillaging, ransacking, and causing chaos. As I stated earlier, it's insulting that leftist politicians even tried to deflect blame onto them to avoid dealing with the real issues. They're cowards.

What the ever loving fuck happened on this last page; where I come in while members are debating if the Nazis were White Supremacists or if White Supremacists are just Nazis.

This is insane.

GTFO with that shit. White supremacists don't go around destroying, looting, robbing, and pillaging like animals. You're insulting people's intelligence.
They just run over people is all they do

Protesting is fine. Rioting is fine to get the attention, plus you're gonna have assholes who take advantage. That's just capitalism, stop getting mad about it. If they start death squads that aren't targeted at bad actors then I'll switch off team people.

Most police are fine, but the system is fucked up and we ALL know that. It let's abuse beyond the pale occur. I don't know how often we have to see it to understand it.
Youre an idiot. I mean seriously. I don't want militarized police, but the left is a unfettered beast on the loose and needs to be stopped. Either let citizens defend their property, or allow the police to crack skulls. You did this. This is your doing. My side isn't the one causing chaos. Yours is, and said results will be your fault.

Back