Lost my guns & now I miss them

As some of you may recall, when my father-in-law died he left his massive gun collection to my wife. So, we had a damned arsenal of firearms from which to choose from but my favorites were still the Glock 26 gen. 4 & the S & W Airweight .38 revolver that he gave me before he passed away. But then, after my wife died in March her family wanted the guns back. And they insisted that they get them all back as part of the settlement that I agreed upon. And since my Glock & my .38 were on the list that their attorney sent me I had to give those back as well. Besides, since I'm moving back to New York from Arizona I couldn't legally own them anyhow because I don't have a pistol permit. So, I'm without any guns now & it feels strange. It's amazing how you get used to having them available & feel a bit naked when you no longer own them. I never carried them during my time in AZ but I did like having them in my home.

I suppose I could apply for a pistol permit when I get back to NY but it's a lot of jumping through a plethora of hoops & I don't know that I'm up for it. We'll see what happens.

Really sorry to hear about your entire situation man. It really seemed like you were set up to have a great life here in Sedona. I hoping you to move forward as well as you can for the situation.

I don't know the details of everything but it seems her family shafted you a bit.

It's always nice having a tool/piece of mind that if a greater threat came your way you have a means to defend yourself. Like others suggested I'd try to find a local gun shop over there and see what your options are.

Really sorry to hear about your entire situation man. It really seemed like you were set up to have a great life here in Sedona. I hoping you to move forward as well as you can for the situation.

I don't know the details of everything but it seems her family shafted you a bit.

It's always nice having a tool/piece of mind that if a greater threat came your way you have a means to defend yourself. Like others suggested I'd try to find a local gun shop over there and see what your options are.

Thanks, man.

As some of you may recall, when my father-in-law died he left his massive gun collection to my wife. So, we had a damned arsenal of firearms from which to choose from but my favorites were still the Glock 26 gen. 4 & the S & W Airweight .38 revolver that he gave me before he passed away. But then, after my wife died in March her family wanted the guns back. And they insisted that they get them all back as part of the settlement that I agreed upon. And since my Glock & my .38 were on the list that their attorney sent me I had to give those back as well. Besides, since I'm moving back to New York from Arizona I couldn't legally own them anyhow because I don't have a pistol permit. So, I'm without any guns now & it feels strange. It's amazing how you get used to having them available & feel a bit naked when you no longer own them. I never carried them during my time in AZ but I did like having them in my home.

I suppose I could apply for a pistol permit when I get back to NY but it's a lot of jumping through a plethora of hoops & I don't know that I'm up for it. We'll see what happens.

You ever come through Texas stop by for a spell, you can shoot some of mine.

How we roll in Texas. Friendly fuckers.

Thanks for the suggestions. I'll definitely look into those.
The M2 is another good Benelli semi auto shotgun and can usually be had for a little less than that flagship M4

What Chesten said goes for me in Utah once I find a place to live myself. I’ll have a nice little collection.

My only demand is you help me with ammo as long as this mess is still going lol

The M2 is another good Benelli semi auto shotgun and can usually be had for a little less than that flagship M4

What Chesten said goes for me in Utah once I find a place to live myself. I’ll have a nice little collection.

My only demand is you help me with ammo as long as this mess is still going lol

Thanks for the suggestion & the invite, man. I've only been to Utah once on my way to California in 2017 & I loved what I saw of it.

Thanks for the suggestion & the invite, man. I've only been to Utah once on my way to California in 2017 & I loved what I saw of it.
It’s hot as shit right now. 100 something and we’re all on drought status cause we didn’t get enough snow.

I've been lurking and reading your threads. Why does your wife's family seem to hate you so much? What's the story there?

This user couldn't even last a month before the mods were forced to ban his account.

It’s hot as shit right now. 100 something and we’re all on drought status cause we didn’t get enough snow.
That's fine with me. Having spent the past two years in Arizona, I'm a fan of the heat as long as it's a dry heat. The weather here in Western New York has been awful getting used to again. It's only been in the 80s but the humidity is terrible.

Back