Love my new Windy Gear

Sickwindsor

White Belt
Reaction score
Just got my Windy 16oz gloves and shin guards and let me tell you they are alot better quality than Twins.I am going to check out some of their MMA gloves so I can have a matching set.Just thought I would share.

Luke

I bought the pro style.They are very cool and slim.The pading is unlike the normal round shape.Its more like a triangle shape with a flat top.Most of the pading is where its needed right on the shin bone.It teaches me to be more acurate and focus my kicks right in the middle of my shin.The straps are nice and well placed and they stay secure.Couldnt be happier and I'm sure these will last for years to come.

I have a set of the Traditional shin pads and the seems really bother my big toe. Makes it bleed. I wish i had gone with the Pro style. Other than that nice pads.

Just got my Windy 16oz gloves and shin guards and let me tell you they are alot better quality than Twins.I am going to check out some of their MMA gloves so I can have a matching set.Just thought I would share.

Luke

i have the shin guards they are quality

I have the 16oz Windy Training Gloves and the 12oz Windy Bag Gloves. I love them both and wouldn't imagine going with another brand anytime soon. I would like to get a set of the Pro Style Shin guards soon.

the windy pro shin guards are frickin A+. Their velcro gloves are decent but with the lace versions are better than the twins gloves in my opinion. However I was told that out of the two, Windy is overall lower and cheaper quality than twins but from personal use, I tend to disagree with that

I have Twins gloves, shim pads and thai pads. I must say that the quality of the gear is fine, however the velcro is terrible. After normal wear and tear, it's not holding up and routinely comes undone.

I think the twins shin guards are horrible cause the size is so unevenly distributed everywhere on the guard

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mezgomg
Back