Lower Build Kit Recommendation Inquiry

Teppodama

A Dude, playing a Dude, disquised as another Dude
@Silver
Reaction score
So, I've acquired a scuffed up ZRTS ZX4 AR lower and would appreciate suggestions on a good parts kit to complete the lower.

So, I've acquired a scuffed up ZRTS ZX4 AR lower and would appreciate suggestions on a good parts kit to complete the lower.

Stripped lower?

Do you want an upgraded trigger?

You need just a lower parts kit or you looking for buffer assembly kit, stock, everything.

I’m a big fan of everything from BCM. They make a fantastic LPK. The older DD used to be very good but I’ve heard the new ones aren’t as quality. Geissele also makes a top notch kit.

Stripped lower?

Do you want an upgraded trigger?

You need just a lower parts kit or you looking for buffer assembly kit, stock, everything.
Needing a lower parts kit. Havr the stripped lower

If I am building an AR15 there are 2 places where I actually SPEND money. That is trigger and barrel. Those two items, I feel, are the biggest factors in accuracy. That being said, a drop in trigger is always worth the money. So my suggestion is to get a lower parts kit that doesn't have a a trigger and to buy one separately. CNC, POF, Gies, etc.

The BIGGEST pain in the ass is putting the trigger assembly together in an AR15. Using a drop in trigger removes this pain in the ass.

The BIGGEST pain in the ass is putting the trigger assembly together in an AR15. Using a drop in trigger removes this pain in the ass.

You think? I'd rather mess with a trigger than those fucking front takedown pins. :mad:

Back