Lucero Acosta

I totally deserved it TBH. Got caught up in a flame war with some asshole. He had double yellows and is now banned, so I consider that a win

<Dany07>

10 Motherfucking 4 bro, say less lol.

HwXeU0T.jpg

I got your follow up, back on track indeed.

I'm curious to this as well, what did you do @Ares Black outside of being one of the realist Sherbros still around haha to get the Dubs, not really surprised about Choppa, but you?

<Neil01>

I'm a part timer now though, so I don't really be on it that much myself anymore.
It’s a well known fact that Ares is getting angrier by the day.

Never on here but we’re quick to talk shit when Pitbull lost huh lol

Fam...I literally said I'm a part timer, and I'm not on that much, not that I'm "Never on here" so get outta here with that disingenuous misquoting bullshit lol, you're better than that.

Also, all I did was poke fun at you saying that's rough, and post the Gif from the "Greens, Beans" meme, if I was talking shit than find one thing I said disparaging about Pitbull. I joked around with you because believe or not, I like you, we may not see eye to eye, but you're not afraid to be yourself and give your own opinions, and I respect the fuck out of that, so I wanted to take a little jab at you in GEST. One of the Mods did the same thing to me when Max lost, and we're cool now, it's not uncommon, and I've consistently went on people's pages to make comments about Fights that have taken place when I know the user likes them.

I did it with Poirier Fan for Dustin, Better Every Day for Weili, among others, I don't go on your wall if I dislike you, and I'm not some pussy that keeps his wall private because I shit talk about other posters, you wanna know what I think or what I said, check my wall, I don't hide from anyone, because I don't have anything to hide. The only thing I've done that people can't see is ask why people have been banned out of genuine curiosity.

Fam...I literally said I'm a part timer, and I'm not on that much, not that I'm "Never on here" so get outta here with that disingenuous misquoting bullshit lol, you're better than that.

Also, all I did was poke fun at you saying that's rough, and post the Gif from the "Greens, Beans" meme, if I was talking shit than find one thing I said disparaging about Pitbull. I joked around with you because believe or not, I like you, we may not see eye to eye, but you're not afraid to be yourself and give your own opinions, and I respect the fuck out of that, so I wanted to take a little jab at you in GEST. One of the Mods did the same thing to me when Max lost, and we're cool now, it's not uncommon, and I've consistently went on people's pages to make comments about Fights that have taken place when I know the user likes them.

I did it with Poirier Fan for Dustin, Better Every Day for Weili, among others, I don't go on your wall if I dislike you, and I'm not some pussy that keeps his wall private because I shit talk about other posters, you wanna know what I think or what I said, check my wall, I don't hide from anyone, because I don't have anything to hide. The only thing I've done that people can't see is ask why people have been banned out of genuine curiosity.
Dude I'm just playing I wasn't mad it's all in good fun lol that's why I come on here to have a good time. I appreciate the kind words though thanks bro means a lot

Dude I'm just playing I wasn't mad it's all in good fun lol that's why I come on here to have a good time. I appreciate the kind words though thanks bro means a lot

Than it appears I worked myself into a shoot lol, my bad, and no problem man, I meant every word too, I always respect people who I know are at least speaking opinions they believe are their own instead of following the popular opinion. You, like me, are not afraid to give a controversial take and give our OWN thoughts on a subject especially when the meta for like whoring is witty one sentence replies, or getting the first comments in with something snarky or pandering to the Heavies flavor of the month. You keep it real and don't sell yourself for likes like some others on here.

They said last night during the Combate card that she's fighting again on August 5th, but just like everything regarding Combate its never posted anywhere and most of their cards are last-minute.

230787002_4545257302200378_5914775775070817608_n.jpg

Friday, August 6.

Back