Mackenzie Dern and her husband were victims of racism

Happens on both sides.
article-0-0440246A000005DC-497_468x511.jpg

So some nosy ass lady called the police because she didn't believe the guy was the baby's father. What was the point of telling this story?

Dern is rich daddy's little girl that can get pregnant during her prime and doesn't have to worry about bills. And this means she can also marry who she wants.

I couldn't understand her. Could someone translaate

McKenzie has finally fulfilled her dream of being the target of racism.

Dern is rich daddy's little girl that can get pregnant during her prime and doesn't have to worry about bills. And this means she can also marry who she wants.

Isn't she amazing?

Isn't she amazing?
Not really. I've seen her fight. Her 1st win was a split but she lost. In her 2nd fight she won, but she missed weight by 8 pounds. She won't be in the UFC for long. She would be torched by any top 5 125 pounder.

Do your Sherbros a solid and cliff this bad boy, we don’t have much time between lifting heavy and applying rogaine.

So some nosy ass lady called the police because she didn't believe the guy was the baby's father. What was the point of telling this story?

I'm sure you would get upset too if it happened to you. You are a color person who has a child with lighter skin.

They start to question who you are, where you work , how you speak, etc..

You know racism exist right? Or doesn't effect you so you don't care right? Unbelievable.

You know racism exist right? Or doesn't effect you so you don't care right? Unbelievable.

We Sherdoggers are all 6.5, 265 pounds, all years round. We have never faced racism, no one dared discriminate us. So it only logical that he doesn't know racism exists.

Back