Mackenzie Dern and her husband were victims of racism

But what are you doing about it is the question lol.
Could ask you the same thing or are you winning your battle by arguing with people on Sherdog? Also for some reason I think your background is Asian and not American. Correct me if I am wrong though.

Is that the best you can do? "We" took the land because there was no law against it? The Europeans would have returned home if the natives had only told them that it's against the law?

The conquering of the Americas was a function of power, not law.
A function of power that has been operating for almost 10,000 years prior to the Europeans taking the Americas. Or are you just as mad at Ghengis Khan and the Romans too?

Last edited:
That shit is unwatchable, what a douche nugget...

I thought this sounded like a weird claim because I don't think you can actually grow opium in cold, wet northern European climates so looked it up and yep, you are wrong, opium use in China predates the British colonial period by hundreds of years, they were using it during the Ming dynasty.

So was that a lie or are you just ignorant?
Solidly ignorant but a vehemently adamant expert nonetheless.

How are lies true? No black was ever one of the biggest slave owners.

Why even bother lying on the Internet? Every lie is easily debunked.

go do some research. That narrative you're trying to push of 12 million africans being shipped to the americas is false.

and yes colored people owned other colored people and "whites" back in those times in the U.S.

https://face2faceafrica.com/article/slavery-africa-today

Still slave ownership today. Mostly by blacks/arabs enslaving blacks.

White privilege.

The topic of the post I was responding to was racism in America and how slavery played a part in what is going on today. I am not discussing "slavery around the world and ownership today," Bro. So keep making that point, it doesn't apply to what I was saying. **shrug**

The topic of the post I was responding to was racism in America and how slavery played a part in what is going on today. I am not discussing "slavery around the world and ownership today," Bro. So keep making that point, it doesn't apply to what I was saying. **shrug**

lol. You stay focused on that evil white man.

Ya but in America you're ancestors weren't slaves for hundred of years or natives land that was stolen and pushed to small corners of America.

I think you're ok .
Every person has ancestry that was enslaved at one point. You think white people were never slaves because they were white? A simple google search will enlighten you.

Do your Sherbros a solid and cliff this bad boy, we don’t have much time between lifting heavy and applying rogaine.

Her, her husband and baby were at the beach.

Her husbando was with deeeeee, uhhhhh, baby by hisself. Busybody white lady de asked him if de baby is okay'd. He smile say ya; she come and talk to him some more and ask about de wife.

She go talk to Mackenzie, and say, "you de wife? Your husband did not uhhhhh communique well, so I call de police thinking he do de kidnapping".

Ya but in America you're ancestors weren't slaves for hundred of years or natives land that was stolen and pushed to small corners of America.

I think you're ok .
Yeah unless you’re a native on a reservation I think you’re fine too these days
<LynchWink>

Lol cry me a river

Dern’s kind of annoying and she has a fake accent yes, but the experience she shared is a legit example of racism that people have to do deal with all the time. It’s very insulting and disheartening to have someone assume your child isn’t yours just because of the color of your skin, and basically shows you they don’t think races should be mixing.

People questioned my mother (who is white) about my siblings and I because we’re Asian and she’s Caucasian..not just on one occasion, but many times. Have a little maturity.

lol. You stay focused on that evil white man.
Nah, Im too busy making about 130k in Corporate America while also running two Boxing Gyms in Bmore. I will coach ANYONE but specialize in helping disadvantaged kids that look like me for the last 8yrs.

I can multitask. **shrug**

Cool Burn Homie!

I’ve got a racist situation to share.... story time

My wife is from Thailand and now a US citizen, our children are obviously mixed. We live in NC near a military base where nobody gives a phuck about your ethnicity who you date, marry, ect. We go on vacation up to the NE US (Western PA), so while we are at the supermarket some POS a$$ MF’rs has the nerve to approach my wife who has my infant daughter and make some disparaging comments. Sad thing is my wife had a hat identifying her being military affilited, so evidently he picked up that she was married to a serviceman. The comment was something to the effect that “all you gooks trick the young GI’s, get knocked up just for citizenship and to go to the land of the big PX, divorce them and bring your entire family over”.

This all went down while I was off getting dairy grabbing milk or something. she mentions this while we are checking out, perpetrators are no where to be found, anyway the reference told me that the guy is or was military, that’s what made the situation really upsetting to me, beside the wife being visibly rattled. We go outside and load up my truck and guess who we see hanging out around a few trucks in the far corner of the parking lot... the racist POS and his cronies, we load and I pull around, my wife is insisting that I let it go... I’m assuming he saw my SF front license tag and my post decal which met I was on active duty... and about 40 years old at the time which met I definitely outranked him. So as I’m getting out of the truck he was already apologizing, the other guys are getting in there cars and leaving.... $he was maybe 18-19 years old and said he’s in Marine Corp and home on leave, he didn’t need any trouble and claimed he did it on a dare from his “friends” who just abandoned him.

So I sheepishly gave him a history lesson on insulting Asians correctly....LoL, The word gook or guk in his context is derived from the the Korean word for country, Hanguk is the word for Korea, Miguk is the word for America... so technically we are all guks of sorts... also my wife happens to be from Thailand, from central Thailand with Laoation roots, so the proper slur for her would be “Eson”... I told him he said sorry to the wrong person, so he walks around the truck and genuinely apologized to my wife... she started crying, I told him “good job are you happy now” hoped in and was about to drive off and realize he’s all by himself now, I ask if he has a car? He says “no I’m good” I offered to drive him home without hard feelings.... I’m sure he was too embarrassed to get in my truck so of course he declined.

To this day nearly 10 years later I’d like to believe that I may have provided that young man a lesson he learned from, racism is a learned behavior, but so is compassion. Administration of an ass beating would’ve only made his feelings of racism stronger, and endangering my security clearance. I feel that handling the situation as an adult and hi seeing how he hurt my wife may have changed the anger in his heart, and how he looked at foreigners.

Unfortunately this being a while ago, it seems like things are only regressing here in the US, which saddens me.

Every person has ancestry that was enslaved at one point. You think white people were never slaves because they were white? A simple google search will enlighten you.

I said in America... Please learn how to comprehend what I posted.

Back