Media Mackenzie Dern poses with the Brazilian Flag on UFC's IG

I kinda think the shit seems a little weird myself but on the grand scale of things I really dont care how she sounds if she keeps leg locking bitches out.

Not true, you’re going to pick up an accent, and your accent changes depending where and who you’re with.

Note English footballer Joey Barton went to France and he picked up a bit of a French accent when he spoke English.

Pretty weak post Sherbro.

Just to be clear this could be a male fighter doing this and i would have the exact same reaction.

Your good shit mang i was just messin with ya..

I can understand developing an accent, but to lose the ability to speak english is just crazy...
This. She's consistently shown that she's losing the ability and or knowledge of basic english words that she had already learned. It's an act. I have a little bit of an accent due to growing up in a community of people that spoke English as a 2nd language. I've never regressed in my ability to speak english.

Her father is Brazilian.

Not sure why people are so salty about this.

Who is an American citizen living in the USA , and she had no problem speaking english not that long ago. Her dad is awesome she is not.

how does one's accent completely change in a 5 year period....from normal american girl english to not being able to speak fluent english..instead speaking broken english, like pretty much all brazilian fighters that have learned a little of english do. this is a girl who was born and raised in america...she went to and graduated from an american high school....i'm surprised not more people are calling her out for this fraud.

She has one of the fakest accents ive seen man. I say that as someone that is Billingual and learned English second.

I can read, talk, and write both languages with no accent. This chick trying to get Brazilian fans lmao

Last edited:
lol you people on here are fucking weird. her father is brasilian, she has brasilian heritage. she developed an accent from being around it constantly...not that hard to understand...unless your mentally challenged. vai aprender outras linguas seus bando de otarios kkkkkk

Her accent is fake....There's plenty of kids who are american born don't devlope an accent with their parents speaking english with an accent...

But when you go to school and are educated in the US for your whole academic life. English should be your mother tongue.

It's still not easy when you barely use your native language for years. I speak English and French, and if I've gone a few months speaking French the majority of the time and then have to switch back to my native English, I feel like I'm slogging through mud and struggling to find my words.

Last edited:
i'm triggered, cause i would love to know why not more people have called her out for this. her evolution in accent has been well documented....I just can't have respect for someone that does that...
It seems like you have a bigger problem than that. If you don’t like her, move on. You seem like one of those people who demand apologies from celebrities because they put their non-black kids hair in braids or something. You seriously have a problem because “more people haven’t called her out” on it? If you don’t like something that doesn’t mean everyone should group up and try to get something done about it. Sometimes it’s ok just to sit back and let it be.

Back